The 90-minute third season finale of FX’s Sons of Anarchy delivered 3.6 million total viewers last night, 2.4 million of them in the adults 18-49 demographic. It was the drama series’ second highest rated telecast of the season behind the season premiere, up 5% in the demo from last week. The biker series benefited from having its strongest lead-in this season, the broadcast premiere of Eagle Eye (1.4 million in 18-49). SOA was the most-watched program in basic cable in total viewers and 18-49.
Solid Finish For FX's 'Sons Of Anarchy'
What's Hot on Deadline
'It' Becoming Biggest Horror Pic Ever Beating 'The Exorcist'; 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $100M+
Brian Kilmeade Whines Jimmy Kimmel "Attacked Me" After Being Called "Phony Little Creep" In Health Care Fracas
'America's Got Talent' Finale Ratings Hit 6-Year High, 'MasterChef' Down From 2016, 'Big Brother' Up
Latest TV News
- Rock Paper Scissors Taps Thunder Road’s Kent Kubena As EVP Film & TV Development
- ‘Riverdale’ Production Continues Despite K.J. Apa Car Crash
- ‘My Dead Ex’ Sets Cast As Production Begins On AwesomenessTV Series
- ‘S.W.A.T.’: David Lim Upped To Series Regular Ahead Of Season 1 Premiere
- 'A Christmas Story': Matthew Broderick Set As Narrator Of Fox’s Live Production
- Fox News Channel Launching ‘Fox News @ Night’ At 11 PM, Anchored By Shannon Bream