The 90-minute third season finale of FX’s Sons of Anarchy delivered 3.6 million total viewers last night, 2.4 million of them in the adults 18-49 demographic. It was the drama series’ second highest rated telecast of the season behind the season premiere, up 5% in the demo from last week. The biker series benefited from having its strongest lead-in this season, the broadcast premiere of Eagle Eye (1.4 million in 18-49). SOA was the most-watched program in basic cable in total viewers and 18-49.
Solid Finish For FX's 'Sons Of Anarchy'
What's Hot on Deadline
Gary Oldman Spent 200 Hours In Make-Up Chair To Become Winston Churchill In 'Darkest Hour' -- CinemaCon
Christopher Nolan Shows Off 'Dunkirk,' Says “The Only Way To Carry You Through” The Film Is At A Theater – CinemaCon
Latest TV News
- ‘Prison Break’ EPs, Cast Talk Michael’s Revival & A Potential Sixth Season At PaleyLive
- ‘Legion’ EP Noah Hawley On Tonight’s Finale, Season 2 & Patrick Stewart
- WGA Says It’s Ready To Return To Bargaining Table – Update
- Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Tonight Show’ Head Writer A.D. Miles Exits
- CBS Entertainment President Glenn Geller On Medical Leave Through Upfronts
- Lindsey Kraft To Co-Star In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Living Biblically’