The 90-minute third season finale of FX’s Sons of Anarchy delivered 3.6 million total viewers last night, 2.4 million of them in the adults 18-49 demographic. It was the drama series’ second highest rated telecast of the season behind the season premiere, up 5% in the demo from last week. The biker series benefited from having its strongest lead-in this season, the broadcast premiere of Eagle Eye (1.4 million in 18-49). SOA was the most-watched program in basic cable in total viewers and 18-49.
Solid Finish For FX's 'Sons Of Anarchy'
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Croisette Queen Nicole Kidman On Coming To The Fest With Four Films & The Runaway Success Of ‘Big Little Lies’…
- Will ‘Underground’ Become Casualty Of Sinclair’s Tribune Takeover? Hopes For Acclaimed Drama Fade As Decision…
- How ‘Search Party’ Broke All The Rules Of Television On Its Way To TBS Success – The Contenders Emmys Video
- Cavaliers’ Win Scores NBA Playoffs Ratings Victory, ‘Beat Shazam’ Solid
- NBC’s Lester Holt Wins May Sweep In Demo; ABC’s David Muir Dominates In Total Viewers
- ‘This Is Us’ Casting Director Discusses Reason Why New York Talents Are Being Discovered Later In Their Careers