Storage Unit auctions is turning to be the hottest new area in reality television. On the heels of Spike renewing its freshman Auction Hunters with a 20-episode order, the largest ever for a second season on the network, A&E’s Storage Wars, executive produced by Thom Beers, posted the network’s best premiere numbers for an unscripted series this year. The series averaged 2 million viewers for its hourlong premiere last night, 1.2 million of them in the adults 18-49 demographic. (Auction Hunters debuted earlier this month with 1.1 million total viewers.)
Solid Debut For A&E's 'Storage Wars'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Sets Code of Conduct
- Lea Thompson To Co-Star In Fox Comedy Pilot ‘Our People’ From Lee Daniels
- ‘Fam’ CBS Comedy Pilot Casts Odessa Adlon; Dennis Andres Joins ABC’s ‘Greatest American Hero’
- Olympics Draws 16.4M Total Viewers, Lowest Weeknight Result Of 2018 – Update