NBC’s Saturday Night Live last night posted its best overnight rating since the season premiere. The show hosted by Robert De Niro with musical guest Diddy-Dirty Money drew a 5.0/12 in metered-market households, up 14% from the same night last year. De Niro, who was promoting Little Fockers, was joined in two sketches with co-star Ben Stiller. Here are SNL‘s WikiLeaks/TMZ-themed cold open featuring De Niro as Afghanistan president Hamid Karzai and a sketch featuring him in a drag opposite Diddy.
'Saturday Night Live' Scores With De Niro
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'