NBC’s Saturday Night Live last night posted its best overnight rating since the season premiere. The show hosted by Robert De Niro with musical guest Diddy-Dirty Money drew a 5.0/12 in metered-market households, up 14% from the same night last year. De Niro, who was promoting Little Fockers, was joined in two sketches with co-star Ben Stiller. Here are SNL‘s WikiLeaks/TMZ-themed cold open featuring De Niro as Afghanistan president Hamid Karzai and a sketch featuring him in a drag opposite Diddy.
'Saturday Night Live' Scores With De Niro
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Will Win Third Weekend Lap With $20M, But It's 'Baahubali 2' That's Surprising - Box Office
Director Jim Sheridan's Next: 'H-Block' Coming Together With Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Pierce Brosnan
Latest TV News
- ‘Roseanne’ Getting Revival With Roseanne Barr, John Goodman, Sara Gilbert & Co.
- NFL Draft: CAA Sports Reps Record-Tying Nine First-Round Picks
- Emmys: Netflix Ramping Up Campaign Strategy With Monthlong ‘FYSee’ Program Targeting Voters
- ‘The Gong Show’ Revival Sets Tommy Maitland (AKA Mike Myers?) As Host
- ‘Ray Donovan’ & ‘Episodes’ Get Summer Premiere Dates; ‘Twin Peaks’ Finale…
- ‘The Vampire Chronicles’: Paramount TV & Anonymous Content Option Anne Rice Books For TV Series