NBC’s Saturday Night Live last night posted its best overnight rating since the season premiere. The show hosted by Robert De Niro with musical guest Diddy-Dirty Money drew a 5.0/12 in metered-market households, up 14% from the same night last year. De Niro, who was promoting Little Fockers, was joined in two sketches with co-star Ben Stiller. Here are SNL‘s WikiLeaks/TMZ-themed cold open featuring De Niro as Afghanistan president Hamid Karzai and a sketch featuring him in a drag opposite Diddy.
'Saturday Night Live' Scores With De Niro
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest TV News
- Reverend Billy Graham Dies: Leading Evangelical Figure Was 99
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains His Caught-On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s Sultry Singing Of National Anthem
- Culture Book ‘Consider Phlebas’ Getting TV Series Adaptation At Amazon By Plan B and Dennis Kelly
- ‘Working With Weinstein’ Doc Secures Just Under 1M Viewers With New Revelations And Interviews
- Gunpowder Sales; James Corden UK Deal; Fremantle/BBCW Benelux; All3M Australia – Global Briefs
- Stephen Colbert: Houseplant Makes Better Senator Than Marco Rubio After Florida School Shooting