The finale of Univision’s hot telenovela Soy Tu Duena led the Spanish-language broadcaster to a nightly win among all broadcast networks on Monday in the adults 18-49 demographic. (ESPN was likely the top network overall with Monday Night Football.) Paced by the Soy Tu Duena finale (2.7/7 in 18-49) at 9 PM, which was the highest rated program on any broadcast network last night, Univision topped the night with a 2.0/6 in the demo, edging CBS (1.9/5). CBS, which aired all-repeats, was No.1 in total viewers (7.6 million). ABC, NBC and Fox also aired reruns. With several time-slot wins for Soy Tu Duena and nightly demo wins this and last week against rerun competition, Univision is putting its English-language rivals on notice. Of course, it takes a big ratings performer like Soy Tu Duena to do that. The drama ranks as the most watched telenovela in the U.S. ever and the second highest-rated in 18-49.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Univision Claims Another Nightly Win With 'Soy' Finale
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- K.J. Steinberg Inks Overall Deal With Sony TV, Sells Female Cop Drama To CBS
- Kevin Falls Inks Overall Deal With 20th TV, Sells University Drama To Fox
- Bill Burr To Star In FX Comedy Pilot From 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' Team
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- ABC Pilot 'Clementine' Stays Alive With New Cast Extension, Eyes Summer Run
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'