The finale of Univision’s hot telenovela Soy Tu Duena led the Spanish-language broadcaster to a nightly win among all broadcast networks on Monday in the adults 18-49 demographic. (ESPN was likely the top network overall with Monday Night Football.) Paced by the Soy Tu Duena finale (2.7/7 in 18-49) at 9 PM, which was the highest rated program on any broadcast network last night, Univision topped the night with a 2.0/6 in the demo, edging CBS (1.9/5). CBS, which aired all-repeats, was No.1 in total viewers (7.6 million). ABC, NBC and Fox also aired reruns. With several time-slot wins for Soy Tu Duena and nightly demo wins this and last week against rerun competition, Univision is putting its English-language rivals on notice. Of course, it takes a big ratings performer like Soy Tu Duena to do that. The drama ranks as the most watched telenovela in the U.S. ever and the second highest-rated in 18-49.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Univision Claims Another Nightly Win With 'Soy' Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Donald Trump Drums Ted Cruz Out Of Race, Praises Him As "One Hell Of A Competitor" with "Amazing Future"
Latest TV News
- A+E Networks Pacts With Pulse Films, East Entertainment For Intl Distribution
- FCC Approves Altice’s $17.7B Acquisition Of Cablevision Citing Absence Of Harms
- Ted Cruz Drops Out Of White House Race After Donald Trump Mows Him Down In Indiana Primary – UPDATE
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Hulu’s ‘Casual’ Takes Its Tales Of Dating Woes From Real Life…
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Gets Netflix U.S. Debut Date
- Geraldo Rivera Sits Down With El Chapo Gal Pal Kate Del Castillo On Saturday