The finale of Univision’s hot telenovela Soy Tu Duena led the Spanish-language broadcaster to a nightly win among all broadcast networks on Monday in the adults 18-49 demographic. (ESPN was likely the top network overall with Monday Night Football.) Paced by the Soy Tu Duena finale (2.7/7 in 18-49) at 9 PM, which was the highest rated program on any broadcast network last night, Univision topped the night with a 2.0/6 in the demo, edging CBS (1.9/5). CBS, which aired all-repeats, was No.1 in total viewers (7.6 million). ABC, NBC and Fox also aired reruns. With several time-slot wins for Soy Tu Duena and nightly demo wins this and last week against rerun competition, Univision is putting its English-language rivals on notice. Of course, it takes a big ratings performer like Soy Tu Duena to do that. The drama ranks as the most watched telenovela in the U.S. ever and the second highest-rated in 18-49.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Univision Claims Another Nightly Win With 'Soy' Finale
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips