Guess who started winning nights in the 18-49 demo this season? After going without a nightly victory outside of football-fueled Sunday until Monday, NBC won 2 nights this week, Tuesday and Friday. NBC has been helped by other networks airing repeats heading in to the holidays. Last night, NBC was the network with most first-run programming, 2 hours. The other original offerings on the night were CBS’ half-hour reality special I Get That a Lot and ABC’s newsmagazine 20/20. The two-hour Dateline (1.4/4 in 18-49, 6.4 million) drew its largest audience and matched its best demo number since Oct. 8 to rank as the most watched program of the night. Meanwhile, CBS’ rerun of Frosty the Snowman (1.6/6, 5.6 million) at 8:30 PM was the highest-rated program of the night in the demo. It was followed at 9 PM by Frosty Returns (1.4/5, 5.2 million), which tied Dateline for second place in 18-49. But CBS’ celebrity special I Get That a Lot (1.0/3, 3.4 million) that did very well in its initial run on CBS, barely registered in its return last night. For the night, NBC, which aired a Minute To Win It rerun at 8 PM (1.0/4, 4 million) averaged a 1.3/4 in 18-49 and 5.6 million viewers, followed by CBS (1.2/4, 5 million), which aired a Blue Bloods rerun at 10 PM (0.9/3, 5.4 million), and ABC (1.1/4, 4.1 million). Fox re-ran the Ice Cube feature Are We There Yet (0.8/3, 2.8 million), while the CW aired back-to-back Vampire Diaries repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC Wins With 'Dateline', CBS' 'I Get That A Lot' Soft
What's Hot on Deadline
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
'Alice' Sees $62.7M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.7M; 'X-Men' Cumes $183.4M - Int'l Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- Euro 2016: Will French Strikes & Fuel Shortages Be A Boon For Broadcasters?
- Warriors-Thunder Game 7 Is Cable’s Most Watched NBA Telecast Ever With 16M Viewers On TNT
- ‘Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller In Plea Deal Talks For $5M Fraud Case; Seeks Another Delay From Judge
- Facebook, Twitter & Others To Combat Hate Speech In Europe; Lars Mikkelsen ‘Rides Upon The Storm’; Paul Hogan Mini…
- Donald Trump Calls ABC Reporter “A Sleaze” During News Conference About Veterans Fundraiser
- ‘Glee’ Actor Mark Salling Dropped From ‘Gods And Secrets’ After Child Pornography Indictment