CBS won a third consecutive night this week with a lineup that featured repeats. With ABC’s comedy block in reruns, CBS’ Survivor: Nicaragua (3.6/10, 12.2 million) was up a tenth from its last original 2 weeks ago to rank as the highest rated program on the night by a mile in 18-49 and total viewers. Following a Criminal Minds repeat (2.2/6, 9.1 million) CBS aired a Grammy Awards nominations special (1.7/5, 5 million), which was down 26% from last year’s telecast. NBC’s Law & Order dramas benefited from the decreased competition to log their best numbers in more than a month. Law & Order: SVU (2.5/7, 9.2 million) was up 19% in the demo from its last telecast 2 weeks ago; Law & Order: Los Angeles (2.2/6, 9.1 million) was up 16% to top the 10 PM hour. Fox’s lineup was up from last week when it was impacted by the Thanksgiving holiday. Human Target (1.6/5) was up 14%, while Hell’s Kitchen (2.6/7) was up 18% and won its 9 PM time period. And two meaningless ratings results: NBC’s soon-to-depart Undercovers (1.3/4) was up 8% from its last original 3 weeks go, while, in its brief return before its permanent exit from the schedule, ABC’s The Whole Truth (0.9/3) was down 18% from its last original more than a month ago for an all-time low. ABC’s comedy repeats were led by Modern Family (2.3/6, 7 million). The CW’s America’s Next Top Model (3.3 million, 1.8 in 18-34) spiked by 34% in total viewers and 63% in adults 18-34 from its last elimination episode 2 weeks ago with its season finale.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Law & Order' Series And 'Top Model' Finale Up
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Bill Burr To Star In FX Comedy Pilot From 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' Team
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- ABC Pilot 'Clementine' Stays Alive With New Cast Extension, Eyes Summer Run
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios