CBS won a third consecutive night this week with a lineup that featured repeats. With ABC’s comedy block in reruns, CBS’ Survivor: Nicaragua (3.6/10, 12.2 million) was up a tenth from its last original 2 weeks ago to rank as the highest rated program on the night by a mile in 18-49 and total viewers. Following a Criminal Minds repeat (2.2/6, 9.1 million) CBS aired a Grammy Awards nominations special (1.7/5, 5 million), which was down 26% from last year’s telecast. NBC’s Law & Order dramas benefited from the decreased competition to log their best numbers in more than a month. Law & Order: SVU (2.5/7, 9.2 million) was up 19% in the demo from its last telecast 2 weeks ago; Law & Order: Los Angeles (2.2/6, 9.1 million) was up 16% to top the 10 PM hour. Fox’s lineup was up from last week when it was impacted by the Thanksgiving holiday. Human Target (1.6/5) was up 14%, while Hell’s Kitchen (2.6/7) was up 18% and won its 9 PM time period. And two meaningless ratings results: NBC’s soon-to-depart Undercovers (1.3/4) was up 8% from its last original 3 weeks go, while, in its brief return before its permanent exit from the schedule, ABC’s The Whole Truth (0.9/3) was down 18% from its last original more than a month ago for an all-time low. ABC’s comedy repeats were led by Modern Family (2.3/6, 7 million). The CW’s America’s Next Top Model (3.3 million, 1.8 in 18-34) spiked by 34% in total viewers and 63% in adults 18-34 from its last elimination episode 2 weeks ago with its season finale.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Law & Order' Series And 'Top Model' Finale Up
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Fall Festival Verdict: Who's In, Who's Out As The 2014 Oscar Race Gets Its First Real Shot Of Adrenaline
More From Andreeva
- Mykelti Williamson To Recur (And Sing) On ABC's 'Nashville'
- Brad Copeland To Write ABC Comedy Starring Chevy Chase & Beverly D'Angelo
- Angela Kinsey To Topline & Co-Create ABC Buddy Comedy Produced By Darlene Hunt & Will Gluck
- CBS Buys Meatball Restaurant Comedy From Bill Lawrence, Jeff Astrof & All3Media With Production Commitment
- Q&A: Laurence Fishburne On 'Black-Ish' Comedic Turn, 'Hannibal' Return & 'CSI'
- AMC To Board Channel 4 Series 'Humans' As Xbox Entertainment Studios Downsizes Slate & Mulls Possible Future