CBS won a third consecutive night this week with a lineup that featured repeats. With ABC’s comedy block in reruns, CBS’ Survivor: Nicaragua (3.6/10, 12.2 million) was up a tenth from its last original 2 weeks ago to rank as the highest rated program on the night by a mile in 18-49 and total viewers. Following a Criminal Minds repeat (2.2/6, 9.1 million) CBS aired a Grammy Awards nominations special (1.7/5, 5 million), which was down 26% from last year’s telecast. NBC’s Law & Order dramas benefited from the decreased competition to log their best numbers in more than a month. Law & Order: SVU (2.5/7, 9.2 million) was up 19% in the demo from its last telecast 2 weeks ago; Law & Order: Los Angeles (2.2/6, 9.1 million) was up 16% to top the 10 PM hour. Fox’s lineup was up from last week when it was impacted by the Thanksgiving holiday. Human Target (1.6/5) was up 14%, while Hell’s Kitchen (2.6/7) was up 18% and won its 9 PM time period. And two meaningless ratings results: NBC’s soon-to-depart Undercovers (1.3/4) was up 8% from its last original 3 weeks go, while, in its brief return before its permanent exit from the schedule, ABC’s The Whole Truth (0.9/3) was down 18% from its last original more than a month ago for an all-time low. ABC’s comedy repeats were led by Modern Family (2.3/6, 7 million). The CW’s America’s Next Top Model (3.3 million, 1.8 in 18-34) spiked by 34% in total viewers and 63% in adults 18-34 from its last elimination episode 2 weeks ago with its season finale.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Law & Order' Series And 'Top Model' Finale Up
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest TV News
- Reverend Billy Graham Dies: Leading Evangelical Figure Was 99
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains His Caught-On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s Sultry Singing Of National Anthem
- Culture Book ‘Consider Phlebas’ Getting TV Series Adaptation At Amazon By Plan B and Dennis Kelly
- ‘Working With Weinstein’ Doc Secures Just Under 1M Viewers With New Revelations And Interviews
- Gunpowder Sales; James Corden UK Deal; Fremantle/BBCW Benelux; All3M Australia – Global Briefs
- Stephen Colbert: Houseplant Makes Better Senator Than Marco Rubio After Florida School Shooting