Fans didn’t rally behind The Good Guys to give it a boost in the finale last night. The Fox dramedy (0.7/2, 2.3 million) matched its demo rating from the last 2 weeks to finish fifth in its 9 PM slot and second to last among all programs on the night – original or repeats – with only the 8 PM Good Guys rerun (0.6/2, 1.9 million) behind it. With CBS airing drama reruns (average of 1.2/4, 7.4 million for the night), ABC took the top Friday spot in adults 18-49 (1.4/5, 5.1 million) for the second time this season. (CBS was still No. 1 in total viewers.) NBC was a close second in the demo (1.3/4, 5.7 million). ABC and NBC were tied for first place at 8 PM (1.2/4) with new Supernanny (1.2/4) and a Minute to Win It repeat. ABC won the 9 PM hour with Primetime: What Would You Do? (1.5/5), while NBC had the edge at 10 PM with the second hour of Deadline (1.6/5). CW continues to be competitive on the night with Smallville (1.0/4, down a tenth from last week, 2.6 million) and Supernatural (1.0/3, flat, 2.2 million). In adults 18-34, Supernatural was up 25%.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Good Guys' Make Quiet Exit
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- CMT President Brian Philips To Depart After 16 Years At the Viacom Network
- Primary Wave Adds Trio To Management Ranks
- Joel Zadak Makes Partner At Principato-Young Entertainment
- Fox’s Sky Acquisition: How Do Today’s Findings Affect Proposed Deal?
- ‘Marvel’s Inhumans’ Trailer: “Nothing Can Keep Us From Being Free”
- President Donald Trump Sets New Low With Sexist Twitter Attack On Mika Brzezinski