Here is where we left things off on Friday two weeks ago, heading into the Thanksgiving holiday: CBS was handed its first non-N.1 finish on the night this season by ABC, which edged the eye network by a tenth of a rating point for its first Friday victory in adults 18-49. CBS rebounded last night, returning to the top spot in the demo (1.6/5) by the same tenth of a rating point margin over ABC whose newsmagazines inched down. ABC’s 20/20 (1.9/6, 6.8 million) was once again the top-rated program of the night in 18-49, down a tenth from its average 2 weeks ago, while the network’s Primetime: What Would You Do (1.4/4, 4.8 million) at 9 PM was down 2 tenths. CBS’ Blue Bloods (1.7/6, 11.4 million) was tops in viewers, up a tenth from 2 weeks ago. CSI: NY (1.7/6, 10.2 million) was up one tenth from its fast national result and two tenths from its final, while Medium (1.4/5, 6.8 million) held steady. CBS once again won Friday in total viewers with 9.5 million. From 8-10 PM, NBC’s time-buy family movie, the Procter & Gamble/Walmart-backed A Walk in My Shoes (1.0/3, 4.5 million) finished behind the first movie in the series, Secrets of the Mountain (1.3/5, 7.8), which aired in the same time slot in April, and slightly above the second, The Jensen Project (0.9, 3.9 million), which aired in July. CW’s Smallville and Fox’s The Good Guys were even with their last originals, while Supernatural was up by a hair.
Ratings Rat Race: CBS Regains Friday Edge
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"