I’ve been given the following statement from Paradigm: “We have mutually parted ways with Jim Osborne. Jim will work closely with the agency and the clients he was responsible for during the transition and beyond.” Hmm, do you think the move follows Friday’s departure of client Hayden Christensen for UTA and Osbourne’s volunteering the following reaction to me? “He wouldn’t read for Clint Eastwood’s Hereafter, he passed on Afterlife opposed Liam Neeson, he passed on Cheri opposite Michelle Pfeiffer. It’s so competitive for young actors right now that sitting on a farm in Toronto is not going to get him a job.” Osbourne had repped the actor long term at ICM and Paradigm until Christensen moved internally to David Guillod five months ago.
Paradigm And Agent Jim Osbourne Finished
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
'Marvel's The Defenders' Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series - Comic-Con
From ‘Fauda’s Assaf Bernstein On ‘Rose Madder' To ‘The Shining’ Onstage: What’s Behind Stephen King’s Hollywood Renaissance?
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
Latest Film News
- ‘Dunkirk’ Flying To $51M; ‘Girls Trip’ Driving To $28M+; ‘Valerian’ Still A Disaster…
- John Heard Dies: ‘Home Alone’ Actor Was 72
- ‘The Gift’: Patrick Stewart, Katie Holmes & Giancarlo Esposito Wrapping In Montreal
- ‘Shot Caller’ Review: ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Plays A Game Of Survival In Gripping…
- Blumhouse & Todd McFarlane Team For ‘Spawn’ Movie – Comic-Con
- From 'Fauda's Assaf Bernstein On 'Rose Madder’ To 'The Shining' Onstage: What's Behind Stephen King's…