I’ve been given the following statement from Paradigm: “We have mutually parted ways with Jim Osborne. Jim will work closely with the agency and the clients he was responsible for during the transition and beyond.” Hmm, do you think the move follows Friday’s departure of client Hayden Christensen for UTA and Osbourne’s volunteering the following reaction to me? “He wouldn’t read for Clint Eastwood’s Hereafter, he passed on Afterlife opposed Liam Neeson, he passed on Cheri opposite Michelle Pfeiffer. It’s so competitive for young actors right now that sitting on a farm in Toronto is not going to get him a job.” Osbourne had repped the actor long term at ICM and Paradigm until Christensen moved internally to David Guillod five months ago.
Paradigm And Agent Jim Osbourne Finished
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Dominant With $277M WW; ‘La La’ Lands $200M+ Overseas; ‘XXX’ Tops In China – International Box…
- [PHOTOS] 2017 Oscar Nominees Part 2: Emma Stone, Matt Damon, Natalie Portman, Justin Timberlake & More
- 'I Am Not Your Negro' Tops $3.2M, 'Everybody Loves Somebody' Opens at $1M – Specialty Box Office
- Mark Duplass Urges Oscar Win For Barry Jenkins’ ‘Moonlight’
- Holdovers Reign Over Presidents’ Day Weekend, But Why Did The New Releases Tank?
- CAS Awards: ‘La La Land’, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Among Winners – Full List