I’ve been given the following statement from Paradigm: “We have mutually parted ways with Jim Osborne. Jim will work closely with the agency and the clients he was responsible for during the transition and beyond.” Hmm, do you think the move follows Friday’s departure of client Hayden Christensen for UTA and Osbourne’s volunteering the following reaction to me? “He wouldn’t read for Clint Eastwood’s Hereafter, he passed on Afterlife opposed Liam Neeson, he passed on Cheri opposite Michelle Pfeiffer. It’s so competitive for young actors right now that sitting on a farm in Toronto is not going to get him a job.” Osbourne had repped the actor long term at ICM and Paradigm until Christensen moved internally to David Guillod five months ago.
Paradigm And Agent Jim Osbourne Finished
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest Film News
- Steve Guttenberg “Moved” By Bill Clinton’s ‘Police Academy’ Love
- ‘Command And Control’ Trailer: Inside One Of The Cold War’s Tensest Moments – TCA
- ‘Suicide Squad’ Adds Ezra Miller’s The Flash To Mix
- Chris Evans Circling Lead Role In Lionsgate’s ‘Jekyll’
- Eddie Murphy’s ‘Mr. Church’ Gets Fall Release Date
- Paul Greengrass On Setting Up Jason Bourne For More Sequels, Jimi Hendrix