The Beverly Hills Courier broke this real estate story and now it’s confirmed: on Sunday, MGM signed a lease with New York-based George Comfort & Sons for that 6-story big blue office building at the corner of 235-269 N. Beverly Drive that was initially going to be the new home of the old William Morris Agency. But when that tenpercentery was taken over by Endeavor, the move was nixed. So MGM is emerging from bankruptcy by leaving its current headquarters in Century City at its namesake building.
Official: MGM Moving Into Office Building Once Intended For William Morris Agency
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
Latest Film News
- ‘Billions’ Actor David Costabile To Play Doc McGhee In ‘The Dirt’
- Arnon Milchan & Regency Countersued For Fraud Over Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’
- ‘Scandal’s Darby Stanchfield & Daisy Prescott Cast In ‘Justine’
- Tiffany Haddish Will Give Voice To ‘Lego Movie’ Sequel Character
- ‘Hunter Killer,’ Starring Gerard Butler & Gary Oldman, Pegged For October Release
- Female Directors Scorecard: Sony’s ‘Barbie,’ ‘Charlie’s Angels’ And More