Famed Los Angeles nightlife and restaurant impresario and celebrity scene staple, Brent Bolthouse, is segueing into TV producing with a comic project he co-created and developed with writer-producer Vanessa Riesen (Weeds, Californication). The untitled project, which is being set up at Starz, follows the lives of several people whose paths cross in Los Angeles, with each episode taking place over the course of one night. WME-repped Riesen is set to write the project, which she will executive produce with Bolthouse. Bolthouse, repped by WME and Thruline, has dabbled into acting and appeared on MTV’s The Hills.
Nightlife Guru Brent Bolthouse Ventures Into Scripted TV With Nightlife Project For Starz
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Revises Its Code of Conduct For #MeToo Era