Famed Los Angeles nightlife and restaurant impresario and celebrity scene staple, Brent Bolthouse, is segueing into TV producing with a comic project he co-created and developed with writer-producer Vanessa Riesen (Weeds, Californication). The untitled project, which is being set up at Starz, follows the lives of several people whose paths cross in Los Angeles, with each episode taking place over the course of one night. WME-repped Riesen is set to write the project, which she will executive produce with Bolthouse. Bolthouse, repped by WME and Thruline, has dabbled into acting and appeared on MTV’s The Hills.
Nightlife Guru Brent Bolthouse Ventures Into Scripted TV With Nightlife Project For Starz
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips
- CBS Buys Adaptation Of British Comedy 'Friday Night Dinner' As Put Pilot