Michael Flatley is finally filming his Lord Of The Dance stage show and in 3D. SuperVision Media is handling the U.S. limited-engagement theatrical release scheduled for St. Patrick’s Day 2011. UK-based Nineteen Fifteen Productions is producing in association with ITN Productions, part of ITV. Lord Of The Dance has been a huge hit for Flatley: he sold out 13 consecutive nights at Radio City Music Hall in New York and did a 21-night run at London’s Wembley Arena. The Irish jig spectacle has been seen by over 60 million people in 60 different countries. Yet Flatley says he wanted to film the show to give people in smaller towns and cities an opportunity to see it.
‘Lord Of The Dance’: 3D On St. Paddy Day
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
Latest Film News
- Huayi Brothers CEO Eyes Expansion Of STX Entertainment Relationship
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Nears $700M WW; ‘Kong’ Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore – International…
- Family-Branded Films On Fire: ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Headed To $90M+; ‘Power Rangers’ Mighty…
- Jazz Doc 'I Called Him Morgan' Hits Solid Note; 'Wilson' Walks Slow – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Sing’ Gives Voice To $600M At Worldwide Box Office
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”