Michael Flatley is finally filming his Lord Of The Dance stage show and in 3D. SuperVision Media is handling the U.S. limited-engagement theatrical release scheduled for St. Patrick’s Day 2011. UK-based Nineteen Fifteen Productions is producing in association with ITN Productions, part of ITV. Lord Of The Dance has been a huge hit for Flatley: he sold out 13 consecutive nights at Radio City Music Hall in New York and did a 21-night run at London’s Wembley Arena. The Irish jig spectacle has been seen by over 60 million people in 60 different countries. Yet Flatley says he wanted to film the show to give people in smaller towns and cities an opportunity to see it.
‘Lord Of The Dance’: 3D On St. Paddy Day
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' Review: Chris Pratt Leads Best Marvel Cast Ever To Save The Universe (And This Sequel)
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Trailer: Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum & Jeff Bridges Join The Action For Round 2
Latest Film News
- Cannes: Will Smith, Fan Bingbing, Paolo Sorrentino Join Festival Jury
- ‘Transformers’ Tom DeSanto, China’s CITIC Guoan Pact On Co-Productions
- Sundance London Announces Lineup; ‘A Ghost Story’ Set To Close Event
- Directors’ Fortnight Adds Title; Karlovy Vary Sets Tributes – Global Briefs
- Dustin Hoffman Grills Noah Baumbach (And Gets Grilled Too): Tribeca Film Festival
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Trailer: Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum & Jeff Bridges Join The Action For…