Liam Hemsworth who co-starred with Miley Cyrus in The Last Song, is signing with WME. He is already repped by Morrissey management in his native Australia and by the Hollywood management company ROAR which has just gone out to studios with a pitch called Broken Run with Liam attached to star and John Singleton directing based on an original idea by Jay Longino & Michael Browning. Co-star Liam Hemsworth is one of the hunky Australian brothers (EXCLUSIVE: Chris Hemsworth Is ‘Thor’) whose overnight success is one of those great Hollywood backstories that happens only once in a blue moon. Liam had only been in Los Angeles for 3 weeks and didn’t even have an agent when he got cast as the male lead opposite Miley. Both brothers were living in their manager William Ward’s guest house at the time. No more. So what’s Broken Run about? I hear it’s an action thriller about a young diplomatic courier who doesn’t take his job too seriously until he finds himself framed for stealing state secrets.
Liam Hemsworth Signs With WME & Stars In John Singleton Pitch 'Broken Run'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest Film News
- Kumail Nanjiani On How A Pitch To Judd Apatow About A Ghost Witch Movie Begat ‘The Big Sick’ – The…
- Exhibition Stocks Rise In Short Trading Session On Holiday Box Office Optimism
- ‘Arthur Miller: Writer’ Helmer Rebecca Miller Discusses Her Doc Portrait Of Father Arthur Miller
- Denis Villeneuve On His Love Of Sci-Fi, Working With Ridley Scott On ‘Blade Runner 2049’ & Revisiting ‘Dune’ – Behind…
- Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why ‘Roman J. Israel, Esq’ Never Left The ’60s Behind – The…
- ‘Loveless’ Director Andrey Zvyagintsev On Filmmaking In Modern-Day Russia