Liam Hemsworth who co-starred with Miley Cyrus in The Last Song, is signing with WME. He is already repped by Morrissey management in his native Australia and by the Hollywood management company ROAR which has just gone out to studios with a pitch called Broken Run with Liam attached to star and John Singleton directing based on an original idea by Jay Longino & Michael Browning. Co-star Liam Hemsworth is one of the hunky Australian brothers (EXCLUSIVE: Chris Hemsworth Is ‘Thor’) whose overnight success is one of those great Hollywood backstories that happens only once in a blue moon. Liam had only been in Los Angeles for 3 weeks and didn’t even have an agent when he got cast as the male lead opposite Miley. Both brothers were living in their manager William Ward’s guest house at the time. No more. So what’s Broken Run about? I hear it’s an action thriller about a young diplomatic courier who doesn’t take his job too seriously until he finds himself framed for stealing state secrets.
Liam Hemsworth Signs With WME & Stars In John Singleton Pitch 'Broken Run'
What's Hot on Deadline
TV Review: Fox's 'A Christmas Story Live!' Brings Oscar & Tony Winners Benj Pasek And Justin Paul To TV Audience
John Skipper Resigns As ESPN President; Admits Substance Abuse Problem; George Bodenheimer New Acting Chairman
Latest Film News
- ‘LA 92’ Directors Dan Lindsay & TJ Martin Take Archival Route To Oscar Doc Shortlist
- Oscars’ VFX Shortlist: ‘The Last Jedi’, ‘Shape Of Water’, ‘Valerian’ & More
- Oscar-Shortlisted Director Jeff Orlowski On ‘Chasing Coral’ & Threat Posed By Coral Reef Destruction
- Casting Society Issues Open Call To Performers With Disabilities
- The Bart & Fleming Podcast: Codes Of Conduct
- MoMA’s 17th Doc Fortnight Sets Opening And Closing, Jonathan Demme Tribute