Liam Hemsworth who co-starred with Miley Cyrus in The Last Song, is signing with WME. He is already repped by Morrissey management in his native Australia and by the Hollywood management company ROAR which has just gone out to studios with a pitch called Broken Run with Liam attached to star and John Singleton directing based on an original idea by Jay Longino & Michael Browning. Co-star Liam Hemsworth is one of the hunky Australian brothers (EXCLUSIVE: Chris Hemsworth Is ‘Thor’) whose overnight success is one of those great Hollywood backstories that happens only once in a blue moon. Liam had only been in Los Angeles for 3 weeks and didn’t even have an agent when he got cast as the male lead opposite Miley. Both brothers were living in their manager William Ward’s guest house at the time. No more. So what’s Broken Run about? I hear it’s an action thriller about a young diplomatic courier who doesn’t take his job too seriously until he finds himself framed for stealing state secrets.
Liam Hemsworth Signs With WME & Stars In John Singleton Pitch 'Broken Run'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Germany Picks Cannes Standout ‘Toni Erdmann’ As Foreign Language Entry
- Hollywood Rallies In Support Of Leslie Jones Following Hack
- Andrea Jaffe Dies: Former PR Powerhouse And Studio Exec Was 66
- Jeanne Martin Dies: Model & Second Wife Of Dean Martin Was 89
- FilmRise Acquires Domestic On ‘From Nowhere’; Freestyle Digital Celebrates ‘Dependent’s Day’
- IM Global China Launches New Venture, Go Global