EXCLUSIVE: Kaylee Defer is joining the CW series Gossip Girl as a recurring with a series option for next season. Her character which, like most things Gossip Girl, is shrouded in secrecy, is said to be Lily’s (Kelly Rutherford) niece. She will be introduced later this season. Defer, repped by Innovative and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Entertainment, was a regular on the Fox comedy The War at Home and the WB drama The Mountain, which was executive produced by Gossip Girl co-creator Stephanie Savage.
Kaylee Defer Joins CW's 'Gossip Girl'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Latest TV News
- ‘MacGyver’ Rebounds In Demo Ratings, ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Top Night
- ‘Doctor Who’ Trailer Teases Return Of “Most Dangerous Man In The Universe”
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Slams ‘Bait’-Taking Liberals & Huggy, Panda-Loving TV Journalists
- UTA Rally: “This Is Our Time To Resist,” Jodie Foster Tells Crowd; Asghar Farhadi Speaks Via Video – Watch
- Lenny Platt Joins CBS Pilot ‘Perfect Citizen’; Demetrius Grosse Cast In NBC’s ‘For God And Country…
- ‘Sun Records’ Off To Strong Ratings Start On CMT