EXCLUSIVE: Kaylee Defer is joining the CW series Gossip Girl as a recurring with a series option for next season. Her character which, like most things Gossip Girl, is shrouded in secrecy, is said to be Lily’s (Kelly Rutherford) niece. She will be introduced later this season. Defer, repped by Innovative and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Entertainment, was a regular on the Fox comedy The War at Home and the WB drama The Mountain, which was executive produced by Gossip Girl co-creator Stephanie Savage.
Kaylee Defer Joins CW's 'Gossip Girl'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait
- Joseph Wapner Dies: ‘People’s Court’ Judge Was 97
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor Neil Fingleton Dies: UK’s Tallest Man Was 36
- Hollywood Mourns Bill Paxton: “A Wonderful Man”, Says Tom Hanks
- Bill Paxton Had Completed Order For CBS’ ‘Training Day’ Before His Death
- Spokesperson Explains Donald Trump’s Press Dinner No-Show: “We Spend Enough Time Around Each Other”