EXCLUSIVE: Kaylee Defer is joining the CW series Gossip Girl as a recurring with a series option for next season. Her character which, like most things Gossip Girl, is shrouded in secrecy, is said to be Lily’s (Kelly Rutherford) niece. She will be introduced later this season. Defer, repped by Innovative and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Entertainment, was a regular on the Fox comedy The War at Home and the WB drama The Mountain, which was executive produced by Gossip Girl co-creator Stephanie Savage.
Kaylee Defer Joins CW's 'Gossip Girl'
What's Hot on Deadline
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
'Alice' Sees $65M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.6M; 'X-Men' Cumes $186M - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- Annabella Sciorra & Aaron Poole Sign With Abrams Artists Agency; Pantheon Inks Donovan W. Carter, Eva Marcille
- ‘SYTYCD’ & ‘Mistresses’ Off To Slow Start On Memorial Day Against Ratings Record-Breaking NBA Game 7, ‘Roots…
- Netflix Orders 1980s Female Wrestling Comedy Series ‘GLOW’ From Jenji Kohan
- Skyler Gisondo Cast In ‘Santa Clarita Diet’ Netflix Comedy Series
- ‘Top 30’ News Series Set For June Premiere On Fox TV Stations
- Michael Dann Dies: Longtime CBS Programming Chief Was 94