EXCLUSIVE: Kaylee Defer is joining the CW series Gossip Girl as a recurring with a series option for next season. Her character which, like most things Gossip Girl, is shrouded in secrecy, is said to be Lily’s (Kelly Rutherford) niece. She will be introduced later this season. Defer, repped by Innovative and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Entertainment, was a regular on the Fox comedy The War at Home and the WB drama The Mountain, which was executive produced by Gossip Girl co-creator Stephanie Savage.
Kaylee Defer Joins CW's 'Gossip Girl'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Larry Wilmore Savages Media, Ignites Controversy During White House Correspondents' Dinner Skewering
Latest TV News
- Wayne Crawford Dies; Actor, Writer & Producer Co-Scripted ‘Valley Girl’
- TV Upfronts 2016 Schedule: NBC, ESPN & Fox Consolidate Events; CBS At The Plaza
- White House Comes To Larry Wilmore’s Rescue Over Correspondents’ Dinner Speech Controversy
- Actress Bella Thorne Signs With CAA
- Oprah Winfrey To Star In HBO Films’ ‘The Immortal Life Of Henrietta Lacks’
- ‘The Preachers’ Gets Summer Test Run On Fox Television Stations