EXCLUSIVE: Kaylee Defer is joining the CW series Gossip Girl as a recurring with a series option for next season. Her character which, like most things Gossip Girl, is shrouded in secrecy, is said to be Lily’s (Kelly Rutherford) niece. She will be introduced later this season. Defer, repped by Innovative and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Entertainment, was a regular on the Fox comedy The War at Home and the WB drama The Mountain, which was executive produced by Gossip Girl co-creator Stephanie Savage.
Kaylee Defer Joins CW's 'Gossip Girl'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Sandra Oh To Guest On ‘American Crime’; Samuel Hunt Recurs On ‘Empire’
- ‘Jane The Virgin’ Adds Ricardo Chavira As New Love Interest For Xo In Season 3
- ABC Buys Vacation Comedy From Hilary Winston Based on Norwegian Format
- FX Developing ‘Meaty’ Comedy From Jessi Klein, Samantha Irby & Abbi Jacobson
- ABC Buys Fashion Soap From Condé Nast & ‘Empire’ Exec Producer Sanaa Hamri
- NYC Film Office Launches Effort To Boost Women Filmmakers