EXCLUSIVE: Lauren Graham’s estranged husband on Parenthood is undergoing an extreme makeover. United States of Tara co-star John Corbett has booked a multi-episode arc on NBC’s sophomore drama as Seth, Sarah’s recovering alcoholic-musician ex and the father to Amber and Drew. Darin Heames (Sons of Anarchy) originated the role in the Parenthood pilot, although the character hasn’t been seen since. Seth attempts to reconnect with his family while in town to perform a few shows with his band. His arrival is slated to coincide with Parenthood’s move to Mondays at 10 pm in early March. Corbett just completed work on season 3 of Showtime’s Tara. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the launch of TVLine.com, a new TV-centric website from MMC.
John Corbett Lands Arc on NBC's 'Parenthood'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee Books President Obama For ‘Full Frontal’ On October 31
- ‘Sherlock’ Season 4 Sets Launch Date With ‘The Six Thatchers’
- HBO Picks Up ‘Cormoran Strike’ Drama Based On J.K. Rowling’s Crime Novels
- Donald Trump Walk Of Fame Star Already Being Repaired As Hollywood Group Vows To Press Charges
- ‘Counterpart’: Michael Nyqvist, Nazanin Boniadi, 2 Others Join Starz Spy Series
- ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ Officially Resumes Production