EXCLUSIVE: Lauren Graham’s estranged husband on Parenthood is undergoing an extreme makeover. United States of Tara co-star John Corbett has booked a multi-episode arc on NBC’s sophomore drama as Seth, Sarah’s recovering alcoholic-musician ex and the father to Amber and Drew. Darin Heames (Sons of Anarchy) originated the role in the Parenthood pilot, although the character hasn’t been seen since. Seth attempts to reconnect with his family while in town to perform a few shows with his band. His arrival is slated to coincide with Parenthood’s move to Mondays at 10 pm in early March. Corbett just completed work on season 3 of Showtime’s Tara. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the launch of TVLine.com, a new TV-centric website from MMC.
John Corbett Lands Arc on NBC's 'Parenthood'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Orange Is The New Black' Hacker Shares Stolen Episodes; Blog Publishes List Of Possible Additional Shows - Update
Latest TV News
- AMPTP Offers To Boost Payments To WGA Health Plan As Strike Deadline Looms
- 21st Century Fox & Blackstone Reportedly Teaming On Tribune Media Bid
- Disney Channel Reveals New Trailer and Music Video from ‘Descendants 2’
- ‘American Gods’ Review: Starz’s Adaptation Of Neil Gaiman Novel Simply Divine
- TNT’s ‘Last Ship’ Delays Production Due to Star Eric Dane’s Depression
- Daytime Emmy Awards Winners (Live): ‘GMA’, ‘Ellen DeGeneres’ Take Trophies