EXCLUSIVE: Lauren Graham’s estranged husband on Parenthood is undergoing an extreme makeover. United States of Tara co-star John Corbett has booked a multi-episode arc on NBC’s sophomore drama as Seth, Sarah’s recovering alcoholic-musician ex and the father to Amber and Drew. Darin Heames (Sons of Anarchy) originated the role in the Parenthood pilot, although the character hasn’t been seen since. Seth attempts to reconnect with his family while in town to perform a few shows with his band. His arrival is slated to coincide with Parenthood’s move to Mondays at 10 pm in early March. Corbett just completed work on season 3 of Showtime’s Tara. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the launch of TVLine.com, a new TV-centric website from MMC.
John Corbett Lands Arc on NBC's 'Parenthood'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”
- Amazon Picks Up Sky Drama Series ‘Fortitude’ For Season 2
- Oscars Ratings: Best Picture Gaffe-Stained Show Down To Nine-Year Low
- Comcast Agrees To Add YouTube App To Xfinity Platform
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight