EXCLUSIVE: Lauren Graham’s estranged husband on Parenthood is undergoing an extreme makeover. United States of Tara co-star John Corbett has booked a multi-episode arc on NBC’s sophomore drama as Seth, Sarah’s recovering alcoholic-musician ex and the father to Amber and Drew. Darin Heames (Sons of Anarchy) originated the role in the Parenthood pilot, although the character hasn’t been seen since. Seth attempts to reconnect with his family while in town to perform a few shows with his band. His arrival is slated to coincide with Parenthood’s move to Mondays at 10 pm in early March. Corbett just completed work on season 3 of Showtime’s Tara. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the launch of TVLine.com, a new TV-centric website from MMC.
John Corbett Lands Arc on NBC's 'Parenthood'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 2 New TV Spots Promote Gotham City, Metropolis & Turkish Airlines
Latest TV News
- ABC Orders Comedic Game Show ‘Big Fan’ From Jimmy Kimmel & Banijay Studios
- ‘Real Housewives Of New Jersey’ Renewed; Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga & Jacqueline Laurita To Return
- Annabeth Gish Joins ‘Scandal’ As Recurring
- ‘The Magicians’ Renewed For Season 2 By Syfy
- ‘The Good Wife’: Josh Charles Congratulates Cast On “Amazing Run”
- Got Director? Fox Pushes For Scripts To Secure Helmers Before Pilot Pickup