EXCLUSIVE: Lauren Graham’s estranged husband on Parenthood is undergoing an extreme makeover. United States of Tara co-star John Corbett has booked a multi-episode arc on NBC’s sophomore drama as Seth, Sarah’s recovering alcoholic-musician ex and the father to Amber and Drew. Darin Heames (Sons of Anarchy) originated the role in the Parenthood pilot, although the character hasn’t been seen since. Seth attempts to reconnect with his family while in town to perform a few shows with his band. His arrival is slated to coincide with Parenthood’s move to Mondays at 10 pm in early March. Corbett just completed work on season 3 of Showtime’s Tara. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the launch of TVLine.com, a new TV-centric website from MMC.
John Corbett Lands Arc on NBC's 'Parenthood'
What's Hot on Deadline
Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short 'Sundays' Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
Latest TV News
- Trevor Noah’s Fast Track To Replace Jon Stewart On ‘The Daily Show’
- ‘Furious 7′ Stars Take Over ‘Kimmel’ Next Week; NBC Late-Nighters Slim On Guests From Universal Pic
- Ernie Hudson Cast In ‘Delores And Jermaine'; Aalyrah Caldwell Joins ‘Uncle Buck'; Corbin Bernsen Recurs In ‘Living On Video…
- Lolita Davidovich & David Clennon Among Cast Additions To ‘Dr. Del’ Indie Pilot
- Tom Wheeler Inks 2-Script Deal At Sony Pictures Television In TV Return
- ‘Blunt Talk’ Teaser: Patrick Stewart Character’s Falklands War Account Questioned By Bill O’Reilly