EXCLUSIVE: Jimmy Kimmel has signed a new two-year extension with ABC to continue as the host/executive producer of the network’s late-night show Jimmy Kimmel Live!, which will continue to air at 12:05 AM for the time being. The new deal will take the show into its 10th season. Kimmel’s current pact was up next month. During this past November sweep, Jimmy Kimmel Live posted year-to-year increases in both total viewers and adults 18-49, growing its audience for the 4th time in the past 5 years. In total viewers Kimmel (1.86 million) outdelivered Jimmy Fallon (1.79 million) or CBS’ Craig Ferguson (1.79 million). The best news about the renewal – Kimmel can continue to be a fixture at ABC’s May upfront presentation in New York.
Jimmy Kimmel Signs New Two-Year Deal With ABC For 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Scandal’ POTUS Tony Goldwyn Gives American History Lesson In DNC Video
- ‘Victoria’ Producers & Cast Talk Story, Long-Term Potential & Filling That ‘Downton Abbey’ Slot…
- ‘Empire’ & Fox Beat $10M Copyright Suit From “Gangsta Pimp”s Memoir & Script
- ‘Disjointed’: Dougie Baldwin Cast In Netflix Pot Comedy Series From Chuck Lorre
- Bill Cosby Ends Lawsuit Against 2004 Rape Accuser & ‘National Enquirer’
- Ken Burns On PBS Docu ‘Defying The Nazis’: “I Didn’t Shoot A Single Interview” – TCA