EXCLUSIVE: Jimmy Kimmel has signed a new two-year extension with ABC to continue as the host/executive producer of the network’s late-night show Jimmy Kimmel Live!, which will continue to air at 12:05 AM for the time being. The new deal will take the show into its 10th season. Kimmel’s current pact was up next month. During this past November sweep, Jimmy Kimmel Live posted year-to-year increases in both total viewers and adults 18-49, growing its audience for the 4th time in the past 5 years. In total viewers Kimmel (1.86 million) outdelivered Jimmy Fallon (1.79 million) or CBS’ Craig Ferguson (1.79 million). The best news about the renewal – Kimmel can continue to be a fixture at ABC’s May upfront presentation in New York.
Jimmy Kimmel Signs New Two-Year Deal With ABC For 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Takes Mark Cuban's Pre-Debate Bait; Campaign Manager Says No Trump Ticket For Gennifer Flowers
'Magnificent Seven's $35M Opening A Career Best For Antoine Fuqua; 'Storks' At $21.8M - Sunday AM B.O. Final Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Power’ EP On Tonight’s Arresting Finale, What’s Next & Sung Kang’s Season 4 Role
- Arnold Palmer Dies: Golf Legend And Golf Channel Co-Founder Was 87
- ‘This Is Us’, ‘Bull’ & ‘Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Lead Tuesday…
- Amazon’s ‘Good Girls Revolt’ Repaints History With ‘Mad Men’ Brush – Trailer
- Jane Pauley Named Anchor Of ‘CBS Sunday Morning’; Will Succeed Charles Osgood
- Donald Trump Takes Mark Cuban’s Pre-Debate Bait; Campaign Manager Says No Trump Ticket For Gennifer Flowers