EXCLUSIVE: Jimmy Kimmel has signed a new two-year extension with ABC to continue as the host/executive producer of the network’s late-night show Jimmy Kimmel Live!, which will continue to air at 12:05 AM for the time being. The new deal will take the show into its 10th season. Kimmel’s current pact was up next month. During this past November sweep, Jimmy Kimmel Live posted year-to-year increases in both total viewers and adults 18-49, growing its audience for the 4th time in the past 5 years. In total viewers Kimmel (1.86 million) outdelivered Jimmy Fallon (1.79 million) or CBS’ Craig Ferguson (1.79 million). The best news about the renewal – Kimmel can continue to be a fixture at ABC’s May upfront presentation in New York.
Jimmy Kimmel Signs New Two-Year Deal With ABC For 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Bouncing To $300M+; 'Power Rangers' Pummels 'Life' & 'CHIPS' - Midday B.O. Update
'Justice League' Teaser Trailers Recruit Wonder Woman; She Joins Batman, Aquaman & The Flash - Update
Latest TV News
- Trumpcare Vote Yanked In First Blow To Donald Trump Presidency
- Lauren Dolgen Joins Viceland As Head of West Coast Development
- Melissa McCarthy Says Sean Spicer Impression Was Not Her Idea, But Ears Made All The Difference
- CBS’ March Madness Prevails In Thursday Primetime; ABC’s TGIT Tops Non-Sports Fare
- Thomas Gibson’s Claim Against Manager Rejected By State Labor Commission
- ‘Manhunt: Unabomber’ Casts Rebecca Henderson; Brandon Spink Joins ‘Berlin Station’