EXCLUSIVE: Jimmy Kimmel has signed a new two-year extension with ABC to continue as the host/executive producer of the network’s late-night show Jimmy Kimmel Live!, which will continue to air at 12:05 AM for the time being. The new deal will take the show into its 10th season. Kimmel’s current pact was up next month. During this past November sweep, Jimmy Kimmel Live posted year-to-year increases in both total viewers and adults 18-49, growing its audience for the 4th time in the past 5 years. In total viewers Kimmel (1.86 million) outdelivered Jimmy Fallon (1.79 million) or CBS’ Craig Ferguson (1.79 million). The best news about the renewal – Kimmel can continue to be a fixture at ABC’s May upfront presentation in New York.
Jimmy Kimmel Signs New Two-Year Deal With ABC For 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest TV News
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees
- ‘Deadlier Than The Male’: Bryant Tardy Cast In TNT Drama Pilot
- Hillary Clinton To Colbert: Donald Trump UN Speech “Dark, Dangerous”
- Fox & Twitter Partner On Streaming Initiatives, Including ‘Empire’ Pre-Show
- Donald Trump’s “Baseless” Desire To Toss Ex-‘Apprentice’ Hopeful’s Suit Slammed
- Beau Willimon Elected President Of WGA East