EXCLUSIVE: Jimmy Kimmel has signed a new two-year extension with ABC to continue as the host/executive producer of the network’s late-night show Jimmy Kimmel Live!, which will continue to air at 12:05 AM for the time being. The new deal will take the show into its 10th season. Kimmel’s current pact was up next month. During this past November sweep, Jimmy Kimmel Live posted year-to-year increases in both total viewers and adults 18-49, growing its audience for the 4th time in the past 5 years. In total viewers Kimmel (1.86 million) outdelivered Jimmy Fallon (1.79 million) or CBS’ Craig Ferguson (1.79 million). The best news about the renewal – Kimmel can continue to be a fixture at ABC’s May upfront presentation in New York.
Jimmy Kimmel Signs New Two-Year Deal With ABC For 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest TV News
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series
- Swoosie Kurtz On ‘Mike & Molly,’ Mom And Her First Tony Award Nomination
- ‘Golan The Insatiable’ Trailer: Kneel Before Fox’s New Toon Series
- Joe Henderson Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- TLC “Deeply Saddened” As It Pulls All Episodes of ’19 Kids And Counting’ In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations…
- Martha Coolidge: Blaming DGA For Lack Of Female Directors Is “Dangerous Side-Path”