EXCLUSIVE: Jimmy Kimmel has signed a new two-year extension with ABC to continue as the host/executive producer of the network’s late-night show Jimmy Kimmel Live!, which will continue to air at 12:05 AM for the time being. The new deal will take the show into its 10th season. Kimmel’s current pact was up next month. During this past November sweep, Jimmy Kimmel Live posted year-to-year increases in both total viewers and adults 18-49, growing its audience for the 4th time in the past 5 years. In total viewers Kimmel (1.86 million) outdelivered Jimmy Fallon (1.79 million) or CBS’ Craig Ferguson (1.79 million). The best news about the renewal – Kimmel can continue to be a fixture at ABC’s May upfront presentation in New York.
Jimmy Kimmel Signs New Two-Year Deal With ABC For 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Rises To $199M Overseas, $267M+ Global Bow - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Fallon Bests Stephen Colbert In Total Viewers For First Week Since Donald Trump Inauguration
- ‘Six’: Eric Ladin Joins Season 2 Of History’s Navy SEAL Drama As New Regular
- ‘Power’ Season 4 Premiere Viewership Steady With 2016, Starz App Use Surges
- ‘Eric & Jessie’ Renewed For Season 3 By E!
- Seth Meyers Mocks “Dummy” Donald Trump For Trumpcare “Mean” Nickname Boast
- Russell Brand To Speak At Edinburgh TV Fest; Discovery & Atari Launch New Game Show – Global Briefs