EXCLUSIVE: Jimmy Kimmel has signed a new two-year extension with ABC to continue as the host/executive producer of the network’s late-night show Jimmy Kimmel Live!, which will continue to air at 12:05 AM for the time being. The new deal will take the show into its 10th season. Kimmel’s current pact was up next month. During this past November sweep, Jimmy Kimmel Live posted year-to-year increases in both total viewers and adults 18-49, growing its audience for the 4th time in the past 5 years. In total viewers Kimmel (1.86 million) outdelivered Jimmy Fallon (1.79 million) or CBS’ Craig Ferguson (1.79 million). The best news about the renewal – Kimmel can continue to be a fixture at ABC’s May upfront presentation in New York.
Jimmy Kimmel Signs New Two-Year Deal With ABC For 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bradley Cooper-Directed 'A Star Is Born' & Disney's 'Overnight On 42nd Street' Among 13 Films Picked For California Film Incentives
Latest TV News
- Herb Braha Dies: ‘Godspell’ Original & Founder Of Costume Supply House Was 69
- Fox Orders ‘Chad’ Comedy Pilot Starring Nasim Pedrad As Teen Middle Eastern Boy
- ‘Rosewood’ Adds Sam Huntington To Cast
- MTV Developing ’99 Days’ Comedy Based On Katie Cotugno Book
- SAG-AFTRA On Diversity: “This Moment Isn't Only About Race”
- RocketJump’s Sci-Fi Anthology Series ‘Dimension 404’ To Premiere On Hulu