EXCLUSIVE: Jimmy Kimmel has signed a new two-year extension with ABC to continue as the host/executive producer of the network’s late-night show Jimmy Kimmel Live!, which will continue to air at 12:05 AM for the time being. The new deal will take the show into its 10th season. Kimmel’s current pact was up next month. During this past November sweep, Jimmy Kimmel Live posted year-to-year increases in both total viewers and adults 18-49, growing its audience for the 4th time in the past 5 years. In total viewers Kimmel (1.86 million) outdelivered Jimmy Fallon (1.79 million) or CBS’ Craig Ferguson (1.79 million). The best news about the renewal – Kimmel can continue to be a fixture at ABC’s May upfront presentation in New York.
Jimmy Kimmel Signs New Two-Year Deal With ABC For 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
What's Hot on Deadline
California Wildfires: Santa Barbara Orders Mandatory Evacuations, Celebrity Homes Threatened— Update
'Coco' Sweet With $390M Global, Scores China Hat Trick; 'Justice League' Tops $600M WW - International Box Office
Sex, Drugs, Glamour, Emptiness: Bryan Singer's Teen Ex-Lover Bares All About Life In Director's Orbit
Latest TV News
- Golden Globes: How To Watch Nominations Announcement Live
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Fall Finale Sees (SPOILER) Shocking Upcoming Death
- ‘Outlander’ EP Ronald D. Moore On Tonight’s Finale, Season 4, Golden Globes & Tobias Menzies Return
- Celebrities Praise Keaton Jones: Chris Evans Invites Bullied Boy To ‘Avengers’ Premiere
- Search For New Amazon Studios Boss Underway As Hiring Process Evolves
- NFL Anthem Protests Week 14 – Winners And Losers Emerge In Season-Long Strife