EXCLUSIVE: Jimmy Kimmel has signed a new two-year extension with ABC to continue as the host/executive producer of the network’s late-night show Jimmy Kimmel Live!, which will continue to air at 12:05 AM for the time being. The new deal will take the show into its 10th season. Kimmel’s current pact was up next month. During this past November sweep, Jimmy Kimmel Live posted year-to-year increases in both total viewers and adults 18-49, growing its audience for the 4th time in the past 5 years. In total viewers Kimmel (1.86 million) outdelivered Jimmy Fallon (1.79 million) or CBS’ Craig Ferguson (1.79 million). The best news about the renewal – Kimmel can continue to be a fixture at ABC’s May upfront presentation in New York.
Jimmy Kimmel Signs New Two-Year Deal With ABC For 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
What's Hot on Deadline
'American Horror Story: Cult' Unveiled As Season 7 Title Of FX Anthology Series, Premiere Date Set — Comic-Con
'Shadowhunters': Sarah Hyland Character Revealed, Alisha Wainwright Upped To Regular For Season 3 - Comic-Con
MGM Revives 'Stargate' Franchise With 'Stargate Origins' Digital Series & SVOD Platform - Watch The Teaser
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Unveiled As Season 7 Title Of FX Anthology Series, Premiere Date Set — Comic-Con
- Donald Trump To Name Financier/Sean Hannity Pal Anthony Scaramucci New Communications Director: Report
- Stephen Colbert Presents Result Of ‘Late Show’s Russian Pee Pee Tape Probe
- ‘Marvel’s Inhumans’ Debuts Imax Trailer & Footage Revealing Hair-Raising Action — Comic-Con
- ‘Krypton’ Teaser: First Look At Syfy’s Superman Prequel – Comic-Con
- ‘The Exorcist’ Season 2: Priestly Road Trip, Possible Rance Family Cameos & A Foster Kid Who Kicks Butt…