EXCLUSIVE: Jimmy Kimmel has signed a new two-year extension with ABC to continue as the host/executive producer of the network’s late-night show Jimmy Kimmel Live!, which will continue to air at 12:05 AM for the time being. The new deal will take the show into its 10th season. Kimmel’s current pact was up next month. During this past November sweep, Jimmy Kimmel Live posted year-to-year increases in both total viewers and adults 18-49, growing its audience for the 4th time in the past 5 years. In total viewers Kimmel (1.86 million) outdelivered Jimmy Fallon (1.79 million) or CBS’ Craig Ferguson (1.79 million). The best news about the renewal – Kimmel can continue to be a fixture at ABC’s May upfront presentation in New York.
Jimmy Kimmel Signs New Two-Year Deal With ABC For 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
What's Hot on Deadline
Meghan McCain Discovers Donald Trump Lies, Blasting Her Cancer-Stricken Father At CPAC After Promising To Stop
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Latest TV News
- ‘The Blacklist’ Star Megan Boone Says Her FBI Character Will “Never Carry An Assault Rifle Again”
- ‘The Bachelor’ Star Chris Soules Denied Appeal On Fatal Iowa Accident
- Pilot Season 2018: Breakthrough For Female Directors, Modest Gains In Director Diversity
- 'Three Rivers': John Larroquette To Star In ABC Family Comedy Pilot
- Nanette Fabray Dies: Stage And TV Comic Actress Was 97
- 'Charmed': Sarah Jeffery Cast As A Lead In The CW Reboot Pilot