EXCLUSIVE: Jimmy Kimmel has signed a new two-year extension with ABC to continue as the host/executive producer of the network’s late-night show Jimmy Kimmel Live!, which will continue to air at 12:05 AM for the time being. The new deal will take the show into its 10th season. Kimmel’s current pact was up next month. During this past November sweep, Jimmy Kimmel Live posted year-to-year increases in both total viewers and adults 18-49, growing its audience for the 4th time in the past 5 years. In total viewers Kimmel (1.86 million) outdelivered Jimmy Fallon (1.79 million) or CBS’ Craig Ferguson (1.79 million). The best news about the renewal – Kimmel can continue to be a fixture at ABC’s May upfront presentation in New York.
Jimmy Kimmel Signs New Two-Year Deal With ABC For 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
Latest TV News
- 7 Best Moments Of The White House Correspondents Dinner
- Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
- The Bruce Jenner ABC Special Won Big On Social Media
- Bruce Jenner Interview Ratings Gold Winner For ABC With 16.9M Watching
- CBS, ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Dominate Daytime Creative Arts Emmys
- Julian Fellowes To Adapt Anthony Trollope’s ‘Doctor Thorne’ For ITV