The Biggest Loser trainer Jillian Michaels announced that she will leave the veteran NBC reality series after the upcoming 11th season, now in production. “Season 11 of Biggest Loser will be my last :) have to finish out my contract,” she wrote on Twitter. Michaels also addressed the issue of her replacement. “They already hired her,” she tweeted. “Using my last season to help launch her in season 11.” Michaels has been on The Biggest Loser since 2004 sans a brief departure in 2006. With her signature tough-love style, she is probably the most recognizable personality on the show, scoring her own spinoff series, Losing It with Jillian, which aired on NBC this past summer. Regarding her motives for the exit, Michaels tweeted that she wanted to “take a year off TV and focus on becoming a mommy and doing more charity work.” The new trainer(s) on The Biggest Loser are expected to be introduced during the show’s 10th season finale on Tuesday.
Jillian Michaels To Leave 'Biggest Loser'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' Seizes $50.5M; 'Girls Trip' Is Malcolm D. Lee's Highest Opening; The Reasons Why 'Valerian' Crashed - Update
Latest TV News
- Comic-Con: ‘The Expanse’ Taps ‘Lost’ Alum Elizabeth Mitchell For Recurring Role, Unveils New Trailer
- Los Angeles Area Emmys: KCET Leads Field; Spanish-Language Outlets Close Behind
- ‘The Flash’ Season 4 Trailer: Get Ready For A New-Look Team Flash On The CW
- Jake Paul Exits Disney Channel Series ‘Bizaardvark’
- ‘Arrow’: ‘Lost’ Star Michael Emerson To Recur In Season 6; David Nykl Returns, Watch Trailer…
- Comic-Con: ‘Midnight, Texas’ Creator Charlaine Harris “Trusts The Integrity” Of NBC Adaptation