Fox is not officially confirming yet but it is as final as it gets: The Good Guys won’t be returning for a second season. Fox originally picked up Matt Nix’s cop dramedy straight-to-series for a summer run. In May, before the show had premiered, the network ordered additional episodes and put it on the fall schedule to air on Fridays. But, despite getting a preview run behind American Idol, the series starring Bradley Whitford and Colin Hanks never gained traction and performed underwhelmingly for its entire 20-episode run.
It's Over For Fox's 'The Good Guys'
What's Hot on Deadline
Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short 'Sundays' Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
Latest TV News
- ‘Furious 7′ Stars Take Over ‘Kimmel’ Next Week; NBC Late-Nighters Slim On Guests From Universal Pic
- Ernie Hudson Cast In ‘Delores And Jermaine'; Aalyrah Caldwell Joins ‘Uncle Buck’
- Lolita Davidovich & David Clennon Among Cast Additions To ‘Dr. Del’ Indie Pilot
- Tom Wheeler Inks 2-Script Deal At Sony Pictures Television In TV Return
- ‘Blunt Talk’ Teaser: Patrick Stewart Character’s Falklands War Account Questioned By Bill O’Reilly
- NCAA Tournament Ratings Surge For Undefeated Kentucky & CBS