Fox is not officially confirming yet but it is as final as it gets: The Good Guys won’t be returning for a second season. Fox originally picked up Matt Nix’s cop dramedy straight-to-series for a summer run. In May, before the show had premiered, the network ordered additional episodes and put it on the fall schedule to air on Fridays. But, despite getting a preview run behind American Idol, the series starring Bradley Whitford and Colin Hanks never gained traction and performed underwhelmingly for its entire 20-episode run.
It's Over For Fox's 'The Good Guys'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better