Fox is not officially confirming yet but it is as final as it gets: The Good Guys won’t be returning for a second season. Fox originally picked up Matt Nix’s cop dramedy straight-to-series for a summer run. In May, before the show had premiered, the network ordered additional episodes and put it on the fall schedule to air on Fridays. But, despite getting a preview run behind American Idol, the series starring Bradley Whitford and Colin Hanks never gained traction and performed underwhelmingly for its entire 20-episode run.
It's Over For Fox's 'The Good Guys'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
Latest TV News
- ESPN Sues Verizon For Breaching Contract With “Custom TV” Offering
- Don M. Mankiewicz Dies: Oscar-Nominated Screenwriter, Novelist Was 93
- 6;Madam Secretary’ Ratings Fall, ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’ Returns Steady, ‘Secrets & Lies’ Rises, ‘A.D…
- CAA Promotes 20 Trainees: 16 To Agent, 4 To Executive
- Dora Madison Joins NBC’s ‘Chicago Fire'; Vincent Curatola In ‘Law & Order: SVU’
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Season 3 Key Art Unveiled