Fox is not officially confirming yet but it is as final as it gets: The Good Guys won’t be returning for a second season. Fox originally picked up Matt Nix’s cop dramedy straight-to-series for a summer run. In May, before the show had premiered, the network ordered additional episodes and put it on the fall schedule to air on Fridays. But, despite getting a preview run behind American Idol, the series starring Bradley Whitford and Colin Hanks never gained traction and performed underwhelmingly for its entire 20-episode run.
It's Over For Fox's 'The Good Guys'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M
Berlin Film Festival Winners: 'Touch Me Not' Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For 'Isle Of Dogs' - Full List
'Black Panther' Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; 'Red Sea' Rises In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Olympics Ratings Slide To Icy 2018 Low, Slightly Up From Sochi 2014 On Last Night
- Top BBC Presenter Claims Class Pay Gap As Wide As Gender Pay Gap
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted USA’s Olympic Gold Medal Win In Curling Eight Years Ago
- Omarosa Talks About Writing A Tell-All on ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Says She Has To “Tell Her Truth”
- MSNBC Analyst Michael Steele To Conservative Honcho: “I’ve Taken Crap You Have No Idea About”
- Fox News To Air Live Donald Trump Interview With Jeanine Pirro Tonight