Fox is not officially confirming yet but it is as final as it gets: The Good Guys won’t be returning for a second season. Fox originally picked up Matt Nix’s cop dramedy straight-to-series for a summer run. In May, before the show had premiered, the network ordered additional episodes and put it on the fall schedule to air on Fridays. But, despite getting a preview run behind American Idol, the series starring Bradley Whitford and Colin Hanks never gained traction and performed underwhelmingly for its entire 20-episode run.
It's Over For Fox's 'The Good Guys'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Alice Through The Looking Glass' Review: Inventive Sequel Is A Worthwhile Trip Down The Rabbit Hole
Latest TV News
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Renewed For 4th & 5th Seasons Amid Host Of BBC Drama Orders
- Bernie Sanders Steps Up Attack On Disney Over Disneyland Wages
- ‘Chicago PD’ Surprise: Brian Geraghty Exiting NBC Show
- ‘Nashville’ Creator & Producers On Finale: “We Have Stories Left To Tell”
- ‘Nashville’ Finale Opts For Cliffhanger Ending Amid Hope For Season 5 Pickup
- Donald Trump Tells Jimmy Kimmel How He Comes Up With All Those Nicknames