Fox is not officially confirming yet but it is as final as it gets: The Good Guys won’t be returning for a second season. Fox originally picked up Matt Nix’s cop dramedy straight-to-series for a summer run. In May, before the show had premiered, the network ordered additional episodes and put it on the fall schedule to air on Fridays. But, despite getting a preview run behind American Idol, the series starring Bradley Whitford and Colin Hanks never gained traction and performed underwhelmingly for its entire 20-episode run.
It's Over For Fox's 'The Good Guys'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Spinoff 'The Perfectionists' Starring Sasha Pieterse & Janel Parrish Gets Freeform Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- ‘The X-Files’ Stars Gillian Anderson And David Duchovny Take A Knee While On Set
- Donald Trump Finally Tweets About Puerto Rico: “Broken Infrastructure, Massive Debt”
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Premiere: EP On Proposal Outcome, New Twist & Possible ‘Young Sheldon’ Crossovers In…
- Dallas Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones Kneels With Players Before ‘Monday Night Football’ National Anthem
- Fox Buys Legal Family Dramedy From ‘Guilt’ Creators & Lionsgate With Penalty
- ‘Me, Myself & I’, ‘Ghosted’ & ‘The Mayor’ Review: One Winner In Trio Of Comedies