Fox is not officially confirming yet but it is as final as it gets: The Good Guys won’t be returning for a second season. Fox originally picked up Matt Nix’s cop dramedy straight-to-series for a summer run. In May, before the show had premiered, the network ordered additional episodes and put it on the fall schedule to air on Fridays. But, despite getting a preview run behind American Idol, the series starring Bradley Whitford and Colin Hanks never gained traction and performed underwhelmingly for its entire 20-episode run.
It's Over For Fox's 'The Good Guys'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Night Shift’ Ratings Hit Season High, ‘Big Brother’ & CBS Top Night
- ‘Secret Life Of Muslims’ Web Series Returns For Season 2 With Funding Push
- 'My Dinner With Hervé': Mark Povinelli & Helena Mattsson Join Cast Of HBO Movie
- ‘Transparent’ Season 4 Trailer: Maura & Family Head To Israel
- Ryan Lizza Punches Back At Anthony Scaramucci Claims About Profane Interview
- Donald Trump Tweet-Rages After John McCain Kills Obamacare Skinny Repeal