In its first development season, FishBowl Worldwide Media, the independent production company launched in January by Vin Di Bona and Bruce Gersh, has sold its first two scripted projects. Fox, where FishBowl EVP creative affairs Susan Levison previously worked as an executive, is developing The Danger List, a drama from writer Stephen Gallagher described as a medical thriller in which a doctor with a complicated past investigates medical abuses, crimes and conspiracies. And at the CW, the company has set up drama Beautiful Strangers written by Dan Thomsen. Rob Thomas, on whose comedy series Cupid and Party Down FishBowl SVP scripted development Jennifer Gwartz worked as a producer, is executive producing the project, about two young thieves who are caught and given a second chance as informants for a new FBI division. On the unscripted side, FishBowl in April received its first pilot order for Disclosure at TruTV.
Indie FishBowl Sells First Scripted Projects
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices