In its first development season, FishBowl Worldwide Media, the independent production company launched in January by Vin Di Bona and Bruce Gersh, has sold its first two scripted projects. Fox, where FishBowl EVP creative affairs Susan Levison previously worked as an executive, is developing The Danger List, a drama from writer Stephen Gallagher described as a medical thriller in which a doctor with a complicated past investigates medical abuses, crimes and conspiracies. And at the CW, the company has set up drama Beautiful Strangers written by Dan Thomsen. Rob Thomas, on whose comedy series Cupid and Party Down FishBowl SVP scripted development Jennifer Gwartz worked as a producer, is executive producing the project, about two young thieves who are caught and given a second chance as informants for a new FBI division. On the unscripted side, FishBowl in April received its first pilot order for Disclosure at TruTV.
Indie FishBowl Sells First Scripted Projects
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins