In its first development season, FishBowl Worldwide Media, the independent production company launched in January by Vin Di Bona and Bruce Gersh, has sold its first two scripted projects. Fox, where FishBowl EVP creative affairs Susan Levison previously worked as an executive, is developing The Danger List, a drama from writer Stephen Gallagher described as a medical thriller in which a doctor with a complicated past investigates medical abuses, crimes and conspiracies. And at the CW, the company has set up drama Beautiful Strangers written by Dan Thomsen. Rob Thomas, on whose comedy series Cupid and Party Down FishBowl SVP scripted development Jennifer Gwartz worked as a producer, is executive producing the project, about two young thieves who are caught and given a second chance as informants for a new FBI division. On the unscripted side, FishBowl in April received its first pilot order for Disclosure at TruTV.
Indie FishBowl Sells First Scripted Projects
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Puts Jared Kushner In Charge Of Bureau Of Obvious Nepotism
- WGA West's Board Votes Tonight On Whether To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- ‘Spaced Out’: Matt Shively & Christine Woods To Topline NBC Comedy Pilot
- Harry Connick Jr. Talk Show Renewed For Season 2
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Extended Trailer: “The Gloves Are Off Now” – You Betcha
- Pilot Season 2017: Network Ownership & In-Season Stacking Rights Cast Shadow