In its first development season, FishBowl Worldwide Media, the independent production company launched in January by Vin Di Bona and Bruce Gersh, has sold its first two scripted projects. Fox, where FishBowl EVP creative affairs Susan Levison previously worked as an executive, is developing The Danger List, a drama from writer Stephen Gallagher described as a medical thriller in which a doctor with a complicated past investigates medical abuses, crimes and conspiracies. And at the CW, the company has set up drama Beautiful Strangers written by Dan Thomsen. Rob Thomas, on whose comedy series Cupid and Party Down FishBowl SVP scripted development Jennifer Gwartz worked as a producer, is executive producing the project, about two young thieves who are caught and given a second chance as informants for a new FBI division. On the unscripted side, FishBowl in April received its first pilot order for Disclosure at TruTV.
Indie FishBowl Sells First Scripted Projects
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Latest TV News
- Univision Pulls Ads; Owner Of Orlando Pulse Club, Mothers, Victims, GLADD Press The Network To Stop “Blood Bath”
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'
- ‘MacGyver’ Rebounds In Demo Ratings, ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Top Night
- ‘Doctor Who’ Trailer Teases Return Of “Most Dangerous Man In The Universe”
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Slams ‘Bait’-Taking Liberals & Huggy, Panda-Loving TV Journalists