IFC’s genre label IFC Midnight has acquired U.S. rights to the Jon Hewitt-directed genre thriller X, described as “love, chance, escape and the oldest profession in the world, as experienced by two beautiful women on one ugly night that will change their lives forever.” IFC prexy Jonathan Sehring said the film “ups the ante on an already impressive list of elevated thrillers form new wave Australian auteurs.”
IFC Midnight Buys Aussie Hooker Thriller 'X'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Lands On 'The Martian'
- Electric Entertainment To Co-Fi Anthony Hopkins Pic 'Go With Me'
- Jacki Weaver Joins James Franco's 'Zeroville'
- Martin Scorsese & Amir Bar-Lev Truckin' On Grateful Dead Documentary Film
- TWC Acquires April Prosser Script 'Plus One'
- Brad Pitt Squirms 'Between Two Ferns': Video