IFC’s genre label IFC Midnight has acquired U.S. rights to the Jon Hewitt-directed genre thriller X, described as “love, chance, escape and the oldest profession in the world, as experienced by two beautiful women on one ugly night that will change their lives forever.” IFC prexy Jonathan Sehring said the film “ups the ante on an already impressive list of elevated thrillers form new wave Australian auteurs.”
IFC Midnight Buys Aussie Hooker Thriller 'X'
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah Fracas "Much Ado About Nothing," Millennials Get Him, Says Aasif Mandvi, Quoting 451-Year-Old Playwright
Latest Film News
- STX Entertainment Pacts With China’s Huayi Bros For 12-15 Pics Per Year
- Exit Hugh Jackman, Enter Josephine Baker: Cush Jumbo’s Changing Times
- ‘American Sniper’ Helmer Clint Eastwood Finds Jewell Project; Can Fox And Warner Bros Work It Out?
- Antonio Banderas In ‘The 33′ Trailer: “I Believe We’ll Make It Out Of Here!”
- HBO Scientology Documentary ‘Going Clear’ Clocks 1.65M Viewers In Premiere
- Electric Entertainment Taps Craig Gates; Tyler Ross Books ‘Officer Downe’