IFC’s genre label IFC Midnight has acquired U.S. rights to the Jon Hewitt-directed genre thriller X, described as “love, chance, escape and the oldest profession in the world, as experienced by two beautiful women on one ugly night that will change their lives forever.” IFC prexy Jonathan Sehring said the film “ups the ante on an already impressive list of elevated thrillers form new wave Australian auteurs.”
IFC Midnight Buys Aussie Hooker Thriller 'X'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
Latest Film News
- Competition Drama ‘Alone In Berlin’ Acquired By Altitude, Picturehouse In UK
- Clémence Poésy In ‘Final Portrait’ Frame; TrustNordisk Contracts Ole Bornedal’s Next – Berlin
- Hot Berlin Titles: What Buyers Are Buzzing About At The EFM
- Jose Padilha In Negotiations To Direct ‘Entebbe’ For Working Title, Studiocanal – Berlin
- ‘Mother’s Day’ Trailer: Roberts, Aniston, Hudson & Sudeikis Celebrate Momhood
- Russell Simmons’ All Def Movie Awards Set To Brings Laughs & Honor Oscars Snubs