IFC, which over the past year acquired Mitch Hurwitz’s Arrested Development and Judd Apatow’s Freaks and Geeks and Undeclared, has also picked up the complete series of The Larry Sanders Show, The Ben Stiller Show, Mr. Show with Bob and David and Action. The comedy series also join previously acquired British classic Monty Python’s Flying Circus. IFC will air its 8 acquired series within a new 90-minute comedy block, which will feature exclusive new interviews with writers, creators and stars of each show along with comedians who have been influenced by them. The block, which will launch Jan. 3 and air 3 days a week, will be hosted by comedian Scott Aukerman.
IFC Acquires More Cult Comedy Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Den Of Thieves' & '12 Strong' Draw Close To $1M On Thursday Night, But 'Jumanji' Will Win The Weekend
MoviePass Launches MoviePass Ventures: Subsidiary Will Co-Acquire Films With Distributors - Sundance
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest TV News
- Steve Harvey’s Daytime Talk Show Renewed For Second Season
- TGIT Returns Strong, ‘The Four’ Steady, ‘Supernatural’ Ratings On Par With Spinoff Episode
- Chelsea Handler: How Trump, Weinstein, #MeToo Changed Gender Politics On Anniversary Of Sundance Women’s March…
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’: Tessa Ferrer Cast In Season 2 Of Audience Network Series
- Amazon Raises Price Of Monthly Prime Memberships By 18% To $12.99
- Joel McHale Unveils Topical Weekly Show For Netflix