Freestyle has released a trailer for Frankie & Alice, the Geoffrey Sax-directed drama about a woman with a multiple personality disorder that’s said to be Halle Berry’s strongest performance since Monster’s Ball. The film has a qualifying run in LA December 10 and then will be rolled out in February.
Hot Trailer: 'Frankie & Alice'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Orson Welles’ Last Film ‘The Other Side Of The Wind’ Solicits Finishing Funds
- Luc Besson’s EuropaCorp Counts ‘Twice’ For ‘Mesrine’ Helmer Jean-Francois Richet
- ‘Ricki And The Flash’ Trailer: Rocker Meryl Streep Seeks Redemption From The Family She Left Behind
- ‘Age Of Adaline’s Blake Lively Joining Woody Allen’s Next Film
- ‘An Open Secret’ Trailer Released As Producers Stand By Claims From Accuser Convicted Of Fraud
- Mandy Moore To Star In Underwater Thriller ‘47 Meters Down’