Freestyle has released a trailer for Frankie & Alice, the Geoffrey Sax-directed drama about a woman with a multiple personality disorder that’s said to be Halle Berry’s strongest performance since Monster’s Ball. The film has a qualifying run in LA December 10 and then will be rolled out in February.
Hot Trailer: 'Frankie & Alice'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Peter Facinelli & Others Pump ‘Heartthrob’; Chloe Lukasiak Digs ‘Loophole’
- Bollywood Star Sonam Kapoor Inks With UTA
- ‘Shut In’ Trailer: Naomi Watts, Jacob Tremblay, A Storm & Lots Of Questions
- AMC Theaters Plans Switch To Reserved Seating At All Manhattan Venues
- Gkids Picks ‘My Life As A Zucchini’, Switzerland’s Oscar Entry
- Disney Sells Faith Side Of Mira Nair’s ‘Queen Of Katwe’ With Whispers, Not Shouts