An X Factor insider tells me George Michael was never even in the running for the US show, despite UK tabloids splashing that the controversial singer is a definite alongside Brit pop singer Cheryl Cole. Elton John, who was also being talked about, says he won’t be taking a judges chair. There’s speculation that Cowell has also approached Mick Jagger and Noel Gallagher, notoriously surly frontman of rock group Oasis. Cowell will announce the US X Factor judging line-up next month. Surely the US X Factor needs to have American judges such as Kanye West or Jay-Z – another one who’s turned down Cowell’s blandishments I’m told — not more Brits sitting alongside the pop Diaghilev.
George Michael WON’T Be X Factor Judge
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices