It Wasn’t The Marketing: FX President John Landgraf On Why ‘Terriers’ Didn’t Work FX has made it official – there will be no Season 2 of Terriers. The Shawn Ryan/Ted Griffin drama, which last week wrapped its freshman run, ranked as the lowest rated first-year drama series on FX ever with an average of 970,000 viewers tuning in for the original telecasts, 509,000 of them in the adults 18-49 demographic, corresponding to a .49 demo rating.
FX Cancels 'Terriers' After One Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- Anthony Scaramucci Might Attend Politicon Confab After All
- ‘The Night Shift’ Ratings Hit Season High; ‘Big Brother’ & CBS Top Night
- ‘Secret Life Of Muslims’ Web Series Returns For Season 2 With Funding Push
- 'My Dinner With Hervé': Mark Povinelli & Helena Mattsson Join Cast Of HBO Movie
- ‘Transparent’ Season 4 Trailer: Maura & Family Head To Israel
- Ryan Lizza Punches Back At Anthony Scaramucci Claims About Profane Interview