It Wasn’t The Marketing: FX President John Landgraf On Why ‘Terriers’ Didn’t Work FX has made it official – there will be no Season 2 of Terriers. The Shawn Ryan/Ted Griffin drama, which last week wrapped its freshman run, ranked as the lowest rated first-year drama series on FX ever with an average of 970,000 viewers tuning in for the original telecasts, 509,000 of them in the adults 18-49 demographic, corresponding to a .49 demo rating.
FX Cancels 'Terriers' After One Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49
- ‘Steps’: Ryan Michelle Bathe Cast As A Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot
- Ex-Playboy Playmate’s Donald Trump Tell-All Gooses Anderson Cooper Ratings
- ‘Pandas In New York’: Dhruv Singh To Star In CBS Comedy Pilot
- ‘Barry’ Review: Bill Hader’s A Hit, Man, On HBO’s New Dark Comedy