It was pretty much inevitable – after Glee music albums, tours and merchandise, now comes a Glee comic book. Fame: The Cast Of Glee, from Bluewater Prods., “takes a close look at the lives of the actors and creative talent” behind the hit Fox dramedy, including the cast and co-creator/executive producer Ryan Murphy. It follows the release by the same publisher of Fame: Justin Bieber.
Fox's 'Glee' Gets Comic Book Treatment
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- ‘Dancing With the Stars’: Ryan Lochte, Laurie Hernandez, Rick Perry Compete This Season
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment