It was pretty much inevitable – after Glee music albums, tours and merchandise, now comes a Glee comic book. Fame: The Cast Of Glee, from Bluewater Prods., “takes a close look at the lives of the actors and creative talent” behind the hit Fox dramedy, including the cast and co-creator/executive producer Ryan Murphy. It follows the release by the same publisher of Fame: Justin Bieber.
Fox's 'Glee' Gets Comic Book Treatment
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Latest TV News
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies: Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser & MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski’s Father…
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?