So DreamWorks Studios is holding an open casting call this Saturday for the lead role of “Josh” in its upcoming movie Welcome To People starring Chris Pine and Elizabeth Banks and the feature film directorial debut of Alex Kurtzman (Transformers, Star Trek) with a script written by Kurtzman & Roberto Orci and Jody Lambert (Of All Things). Wanted is a “Male, 11-13 years old, Caucasian, athletic, independent, and confident. Interested actors should be able to memorize lots of dialogue. Film will be rated PG-13 and actors should be comfortable with dialogue reflecting that rating. No acting experience is necessary for interested actors, nor are they required to prepare anything for the audition.” There’ll be an open casting call on December 4 at 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM by Denise Chamian Casting at Sunset Gower Studios, 1438 N. Gower St, Building 35, Suite 270, Hollywood, CA 90028 (Street Parking Only). Film is scheduled to begin production in January in Los Angeles.
DreamWorks Open Casting: Boy Age 11-13
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M
CNN's Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As "Fantasyland", Glenn Beck Calls Tapper's Town Hall "Grotesque"
'Black Panther' Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; 'Operation Red Sea' Rises In China - International Box Office
Berlin Film Festival Winners: 'Touch Me Not' Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For 'Isle Of Dogs' - Full List
Latest Film News
- ‘Black Panther’ Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; ‘Operation Red Sea’ Rises In China – International…
- 'Operation Red Sea' Tops Newcomers; 'The Shape of Water' Crosses $55M – Specialty Box Office
- Sridevi Kapoor Dies: Bollywood Superstar In Multiple Languages Was 54
- 'Guardians Vol. 2' VFX Supervisor On All-New Rocket Raccoon & Pic's Spectacular Credits Sequence
- Berlin Film Festival Winners: ‘Touch Me Not’ Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For ‘Isle Of Dogs’…
- ‘The Shape Of Water’s Guillermo Del Toro On The “Biggest Missing Piece” Co-Writer Vanessa Taylor Brought To…