So DreamWorks Studios is holding an open casting call this Saturday for the lead role of “Josh” in its upcoming movie Welcome To People starring Chris Pine and Elizabeth Banks and the feature film directorial debut of Alex Kurtzman (Transformers, Star Trek) with a script written by Kurtzman & Roberto Orci and Jody Lambert (Of All Things). Wanted is a “Male, 11-13 years old, Caucasian, athletic, independent, and confident. Interested actors should be able to memorize lots of dialogue. Film will be rated PG-13 and actors should be comfortable with dialogue reflecting that rating. No acting experience is necessary for interested actors, nor are they required to prepare anything for the audition.” There’ll be an open casting call on December 4 at 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM by Denise Chamian Casting at Sunset Gower Studios, 1438 N. Gower St, Building 35, Suite 270, Hollywood, CA 90028 (Street Parking Only). Film is scheduled to begin production in January in Los Angeles.
DreamWorks Open Casting: Boy Age 11-13
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Rothman Takes A Shot At Netflix As He Reveals The "New Sony"; Plus 'Spider-Man' Interview - CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- Sony Lands ‘Hunting El Chapo:’ Studio To Enlist Michael Bay?
- Scott Adkins To Star In Indie Thriller ‘Incoming’; Julia Jones Boards ‘Hard Powder’
- ‘Valerian’, ‘Molly’s Game’, ‘Mile 22’ & ‘Bad Moms Christmas’ Round Out STX…
- Elton John, Andrew Lloyd Webber & Tim Rice To Bring Animated ‘Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat’ To Big Screen For STX…
- Eddie Murphy Returns To Animation With Bo The Bull At STX – CinemaCon
- Robert Rodriguez To Direct ‘Ugly Dolls’ For STX For May 2019 Bow – CinemaCon