So DreamWorks Studios is holding an open casting call this Saturday for the lead role of “Josh” in its upcoming movie Welcome To People starring Chris Pine and Elizabeth Banks and the feature film directorial debut of Alex Kurtzman (Transformers, Star Trek) with a script written by Kurtzman & Roberto Orci and Jody Lambert (Of All Things). Wanted is a “Male, 11-13 years old, Caucasian, athletic, independent, and confident. Interested actors should be able to memorize lots of dialogue. Film will be rated PG-13 and actors should be comfortable with dialogue reflecting that rating. No acting experience is necessary for interested actors, nor are they required to prepare anything for the audition.” There’ll be an open casting call on December 4 at 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM by Denise Chamian Casting at Sunset Gower Studios, 1438 N. Gower St, Building 35, Suite 270, Hollywood, CA 90028 (Street Parking Only). Film is scheduled to begin production in January in Los Angeles.
DreamWorks Open Casting: Boy Age 11-13
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
Latest Film News
- ‘Valerian And The City Of A Thousand’ Misconceptions: Who’s On The Hook?
- Fox Sets Russo Brothers In Co-Finance & WW Distribution Deal For New Movie Projects
- Nicholas Hoult Frontrunner To Play Young J.R.R. Tolkien
- Toronto Film Festival List Kick-Starts Oscar Race, Spills The Beans On Upcoming Venice & Telluride Lineups
- Wanda Boss Says Company Is Putting The Breaks On Hollywood Investments
- Hilary Zaitz Michael Named WME Lit Packaging Agent