EXCLUSIVE: Disney XD has added another pilot to its growing development slate. The boy-centric cable channel has greenlighted Pack of Wolves, a comedy from writer Jason Ward (Living with Fran). Ward and Jay Kogen (Frasier) are executive producing the project, which centers on the Oppenheimer siblings (Edison, Darwin, and Albert). They are being raised by their single dad, a brilliant professor, who rents their extra bedroom to a guy named Timberwolf (aka the Wolf), a rogue spy looking for a place to lie low. The Wolf proceeds to teach the kids how to apply spy tactics to their teen lives in the suburbs. Disney XD has been relying mostly on broadcast sitcom veterans for its development. The channel recently handed out a series order to multi-camera comedy Wasabi Warriors created by Jim O’Doherty (Grounded for Life). And in May, it ordered a comedy pilot from That ’70s Show alumni Mark Brazill, Chris Peterson and Bryan Moore. Disney XD just posted the most-watched November in the channel’s 10+ year history, posting double-digit year-to-year increases in total day.
Disney XD Orders Live-Action Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Revises Its Code of Conduct For #MeToo Era