EXCLUSIVE: Disney XD has added another pilot to its growing development slate. The boy-centric cable channel has greenlighted Pack of Wolves, a comedy from writer Jason Ward (Living with Fran). Ward and Jay Kogen (Frasier) are executive producing the project, which centers on the Oppenheimer siblings (Edison, Darwin, and Albert). They are being raised by their single dad, a brilliant professor, who rents their extra bedroom to a guy named Timberwolf (aka the Wolf), a rogue spy looking for a place to lie low. The Wolf proceeds to teach the kids how to apply spy tactics to their teen lives in the suburbs. Disney XD has been relying mostly on broadcast sitcom veterans for its development. The channel recently handed out a series order to multi-camera comedy Wasabi Warriors created by Jim O’Doherty (Grounded for Life). And in May, it ordered a comedy pilot from That ’70s Show alumni Mark Brazill, Chris Peterson and Bryan Moore. Disney XD just posted the most-watched November in the channel’s 10+ year history, posting double-digit year-to-year increases in total day.
Disney XD Orders Live-Action Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'