EXCLUSIVE: Disney XD has added another pilot to its growing development slate. The boy-centric cable channel has greenlighted Pack of Wolves, a comedy from writer Jason Ward (Living with Fran). Ward and Jay Kogen (Frasier) are executive producing the project, which centers on the Oppenheimer siblings (Edison, Darwin, and Albert). They are being raised by their single dad, a brilliant professor, who rents their extra bedroom to a guy named Timberwolf (aka the Wolf), a rogue spy looking for a place to lie low. The Wolf proceeds to teach the kids how to apply spy tactics to their teen lives in the suburbs. Disney XD has been relying mostly on broadcast sitcom veterans for its development. The channel recently handed out a series order to multi-camera comedy Wasabi Warriors created by Jim O’Doherty (Grounded for Life). And in May, it ordered a comedy pilot from That ’70s Show alumni Mark Brazill, Chris Peterson and Bryan Moore. Disney XD just posted the most-watched November in the channel’s 10+ year history, posting double-digit year-to-year increases in total day.
Disney XD Orders Live-Action Comedy Pilot
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC
- Starz Ballet Drama 'Flesh And Bone' To Become Limited Series
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'
- Tracy Katsky Lines Up Six Comedy Sales, Extends Deal With Kapital Entertainment