Today 16-year Disney veteran Paul Yanover today announced his January departure in an email to his staff. This is the latest shakeup at Disney digital following a wholesale manager changeover (Bob Iger Splits Top Disney Interactive Job). Yanover follows Graham Hopper out the door in September as the 10-year head of the video game division on the eve of Epic Mickey’s launch. Yanover is EVP/managing director of Disney Online, the business unit of Disney Interactive Media Group that’s the No. 1 entertainment destination for kids and families on the web. He has global oversight of all strategic, creative, technical and marketing initiatives surrounding the Disney brand on the Internet and Mobile Web, including flagship site www.disney.com; a large portfolio of divisional Web sites for The Walt Disney Company; and a network of family-targeted sites including Disney Family.com, FamilyFun.com, Wondertime.com and iParenting.com. Yanover also oversees Disney’s suite of premium online products and virtual worlds including Disney Club Penguin, Pirates of the Caribbean Online, Disney Fairies Pixie Hollow, Disney’s Toontown Online and the upcoming Cars virtual world. Yanover began his career at Disney in 1991, left in 1999, and returned in 2002.
Disney Online EVP/Managing Director Exits
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogeneous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast
- ‘Arrow’s Colton Haynes Cast In ‘Rock That Body’