EXCLUSIVE: Family Guy executive producer David Goodman has joined the new Fox animated comedy series Allen Gregory as executive producer/ showrunner. The 20th TV/Chernin Entertainment project hails from co-creators Jonah Hill, Jarrad Paul and Andrew Mogel. Goodman, who is under an overall deal at 20th TV, will work alongside Paul and Mogel in running day-to-day operations on the show, which last month received a 7-episode order. Allen Gregory‘s title character is the world’s most celebrated seven-year-old who embarks on the greatest challenge of his life: attending elementary school with regular kids. Executive producing the series are Hill, Mogel, Paul, Goodman, Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope. UTA-repped Goodman did a stint as a co-executive producer on Fox’s Family Guy during the show’s original incarnation and has served as an executive producer on the hit animated comedy since its 2005 return.
David Goodman To Run 'Allen Gregory'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Cancelled
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC
- Starz Ballet Drama 'Flesh And Bone' To Become Limited Series
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'