EXCLUSIVE: Family Guy executive producer David Goodman has joined the new Fox animated comedy series Allen Gregory as executive producer/ showrunner. The 20th TV/Chernin Entertainment project hails from co-creators Jonah Hill, Jarrad Paul and Andrew Mogel. Goodman, who is under an overall deal at 20th TV, will work alongside Paul and Mogel in running day-to-day operations on the show, which last month received a 7-episode order. Allen Gregory‘s title character is the world’s most celebrated seven-year-old who embarks on the greatest challenge of his life: attending elementary school with regular kids. Executive producing the series are Hill, Mogel, Paul, Goodman, Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope. UTA-repped Goodman did a stint as a co-executive producer on Fox’s Family Guy during the show’s original incarnation and has served as an executive producer on the hit animated comedy since its 2005 return.
David Goodman To Run 'Allen Gregory'
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest TV News
- The CW Buys Action Drama ‘Searchers’ From ‘The 100’ Creator & Greg Berlanti
- ‘Walking Dead’: Scene Showing Alternate Negan Victim Surfaces
- CW Buys ‘The Terranauts’ Drama From Jim Parsons & Zach Helm Based On New Book
- UTA Signs NFL Network Stalwart Rich Eisen
- Kevin Curran Dies: Emmy-Winning ‘Simpsons’ & Letterman Writer-Producer Was 59
- DGA Reaches Deal On Network Staff Agreement