EXCLUSIVE: Family Guy executive producer David Goodman has joined the new Fox animated comedy series Allen Gregory as executive producer/ showrunner. The 20th TV/Chernin Entertainment project hails from co-creators Jonah Hill, Jarrad Paul and Andrew Mogel. Goodman, who is under an overall deal at 20th TV, will work alongside Paul and Mogel in running day-to-day operations on the show, which last month received a 7-episode order. Allen Gregory‘s title character is the world’s most celebrated seven-year-old who embarks on the greatest challenge of his life: attending elementary school with regular kids. Executive producing the series are Hill, Mogel, Paul, Goodman, Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope. UTA-repped Goodman did a stint as a co-executive producer on Fox’s Family Guy during the show’s original incarnation and has served as an executive producer on the hit animated comedy since its 2005 return.
David Goodman To Run 'Allen Gregory'
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Andreeva
- 'Frankenstein' Drama From Rand Ravich & Howard Gordon Set At Fox As Put Pilot
- 'Hitch' Comedy Series In Works At Fox
- Quartet Cast In HBO's 'Crime' Miniseries
- ABC Nabs Fortune Feimster Comedy From Matt Hubbard, Tina Fey & Robert Carlock
- Lifetime Orders 'Lizzie Borden' Limited Series Starring Christina Ricci
- 'Bewitched' Follow-Up Series Lands At NBC With Pilot Production Commitment