EXCLUSIVE: Family Guy executive producer David Goodman has joined the new Fox animated comedy series Allen Gregory as executive producer/ showrunner. The 20th TV/Chernin Entertainment project hails from co-creators Jonah Hill, Jarrad Paul and Andrew Mogel. Goodman, who is under an overall deal at 20th TV, will work alongside Paul and Mogel in running day-to-day operations on the show, which last month received a 7-episode order. Allen Gregory‘s title character is the world’s most celebrated seven-year-old who embarks on the greatest challenge of his life: attending elementary school with regular kids. Executive producing the series are Hill, Mogel, Paul, Goodman, Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope. UTA-repped Goodman did a stint as a co-executive producer on Fox’s Family Guy during the show’s original incarnation and has served as an executive producer on the hit animated comedy since its 2005 return.
David Goodman To Run 'Allen Gregory'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'