Cue the hair jokes: Comedy Central just announced it has locked in Donald Trump as its next roastee. Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump will tape on March 9 in New York City for a Spring 2011 premiere. “I’ll show up to the Roast because Comedy Central is paying me a lot of money, but I’m confused as to how anybody could make fun of me,” Trump said. Added Elizabeth Porter, Comedy Central’s SVP, specials and talent. “We are so glad he agreed to be Roasted. I’m hoping he buys me a plane.”
Comedy Central To Roast Donald Trump
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'
- NBC Cancels 'Working The Engels'
- Fox Buys Sibling Rivalry Comedy From Dana Klein With Put Pilot Commitment
- Showtime Renews 'Ray Donovan' & 'Masters Of Sex' For Third Season
- HBO Developing Musical Comedy From Bruce Eric Kaplan
- Mark Burnett & Roma Downey Producing Guardian Angels Drama For NBC