Chris Brancato has been tapped as executive producer/showrunner on the final eight-episode season of USA’s Law & Order: Criminal Intent. Brancato became available after Fox’s Terra Nova, on which he had been consulting, recently released most of its writers. On CI, Brancato succeeds Walon Green, who served as the showrunner on Season 9. After lengthy negotiations, USA in September closed a deal with Wolf Films for a 10th and final season of Dick Wolf’s crime drama that will be headlined by original stars Vincent D’Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe who left the show in a cast shakeup following Season 8. For the past 13 years until last July, Brancato was partnered with Bert Salke in Brancato/Salke.
Chris Brancato To Run 'Law & Order: CI'
What's Hot on Deadline
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Dawns With $101.5M; 'Angry Birds' Sings With $55.5M, 'Zootopia' #4 Animated Pic Ever Worldwide - Intl Box Office Final
‘The Man In The High Castle’ EP Frank Spotnitz Addresses Stepping Down As Showrunner From Amazon Series
Latest TV News
- Chiwetel Ejiofor, Tony Hale, Margot Robbie & More Join NBC’s ‘Red Nose Day Special’
- ITV Studios America Taps Michael Azzolino As EVP Creative Affairs
- Bill Cosby To Face Trial Over 2004 Alleged Rape, Judge Rules
- ‘The Bachelorette’ Solid In Return, All Season Finale Ratings Down Vs. Last Year
- Franka Potente Joins ‘Dark Matter’ Season 2 As Recurring
- All3Media Takes Stake In Caravan; Cannes Marché Hits Record – Briefs