Chris Brancato has been tapped as executive producer/showrunner on the final eight-episode season of USA’s Law & Order: Criminal Intent. Brancato became available after Fox’s Terra Nova, on which he had been consulting, recently released most of its writers. On CI, Brancato succeeds Walon Green, who served as the showrunner on Season 9. After lengthy negotiations, USA in September closed a deal with Wolf Films for a 10th and final season of Dick Wolf’s crime drama that will be headlined by original stars Vincent D’Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe who left the show in a cast shakeup following Season 8. For the past 13 years until last July, Brancato was partnered with Bert Salke in Brancato/Salke.
Chris Brancato To Run 'Law & Order: CI'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Spinoff 'The Perfectionists' Starring Sasha Pieterse & Janel Parrish Gets Freeform Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- ‘Into The Badlands’: Sherman Augustus, Babou Ceesay & Ella Rae-Smith Join Season 3 As Series Regulars
- Fusion Looks To Leverage ‘Digital DNA’ With New TV Programming Slate
- ‘Get Christie Love’ Series Reboot From ‘Power’ Creator Courtney Kemp & Vin Diesel Set At ABC With…
- Puerto Rico “Going To Be Mr. Trump’s Katrina,” New York Rep. Nydia Velazquez Tells CNN
- Chinese Streaming Service iQiyi Eyeing U.S. IPO–Reports
- ‘Goliath’ Casts Matthew Del Negro; Nicole Kang Joins ‘You’