Chris Brancato has been tapped as executive producer/showrunner on the final eight-episode season of USA’s Law & Order: Criminal Intent. Brancato became available after Fox’s Terra Nova, on which he had been consulting, recently released most of its writers. On CI, Brancato succeeds Walon Green, who served as the showrunner on Season 9. After lengthy negotiations, USA in September closed a deal with Wolf Films for a 10th and final season of Dick Wolf’s crime drama that will be headlined by original stars Vincent D’Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe who left the show in a cast shakeup following Season 8. For the past 13 years until last July, Brancato was partnered with Bert Salke in Brancato/Salke.
Chris Brancato To Run 'Law & Order: CI'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’s Lauren Cohan To Return For Season 9
- NBCU Chief Steve Burke On NBC And Universal Pictures: “We Have The Cards”
- Hulu Developing ‘Less Than Zero’ Drama From Craig Wright Based On Bret Easton Ellis Novel
- Comcast Chief Brian Roberts On Sky Bid: “We Don’t Have To Do This”
- Donald Trump Tweet-Attacks “Silent” Press After Arizona Special Election
- KCETLink Rejoins PBS, Agrees To Merge With SoCal Flagship Outlet KOCE