Chris Brancato has been tapped as executive producer/showrunner on the final eight-episode season of USA’s Law & Order: Criminal Intent. Brancato became available after Fox’s Terra Nova, on which he had been consulting, recently released most of its writers. On CI, Brancato succeeds Walon Green, who served as the showrunner on Season 9. After lengthy negotiations, USA in September closed a deal with Wolf Films for a 10th and final season of Dick Wolf’s crime drama that will be headlined by original stars Vincent D’Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe who left the show in a cast shakeup following Season 8. For the past 13 years until last July, Brancato was partnered with Bert Salke in Brancato/Salke.
Chris Brancato To Run 'Law & Order: CI'
What's Hot on Deadline
Up To 750K Attend Anti-Trump Protest In Downtown Los Angeles; Huge Crowds Also In NYC, D.C. (UPDATE)
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Board Approves Proposals for Film and TV Contract Talks
- Kristen Stewart To Host Feb. 4 ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Beck Bennett’s Shirtless Putin Subs For Alec Baldwin’s Trump On ‘SNL’: “We’re All In This Together”…
- Sundance: Women’s March Exceeded Expectations, Park City Officials Say
- Up To 750K Attend Anti-Trump Protest In Downtown Los Angeles; Huge Crowds Also In NYC, D.C. (UPDATE)
- President Trump To CIA: Media Is Dishonest, Crowds Were Large