Chris Brancato has been tapped as executive producer/showrunner on the final eight-episode season of USA’s Law & Order: Criminal Intent. Brancato became available after Fox’s Terra Nova, on which he had been consulting, recently released most of its writers. On CI, Brancato succeeds Walon Green, who served as the showrunner on Season 9. After lengthy negotiations, USA in September closed a deal with Wolf Films for a 10th and final season of Dick Wolf’s crime drama that will be headlined by original stars Vincent D’Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe who left the show in a cast shakeup following Season 8. For the past 13 years until last July, Brancato was partnered with Bert Salke in Brancato/Salke.
Chris Brancato To Run 'Law & Order: CI'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
'Criminal Minds': Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler Re-Up
Universal Brands New Monster Movies As 'Dark Universe'; Bill Condon's 'Bride Of Frankenstein' Up Next In 2019 - Video
Why 'Alien: Covenant' Lost Its Bite At The B.O. With $36.1M Opening, -34% From 'Prometheus' -- Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- ‘Leah Remini: Scientology And The Aftermath’ Special To Premiere On A&E
- Legendary TV’s Peter Johnson Joins MRC As President Of TV Development
- ‘The Wizard Of Lies’ Production Designer Laurence Bennett On Crafting A Dickensian Nightmare
- MSNBC Wins Primetime Week In Total Viewers And News Demo
- Michael Flynn Takes Fifth, Cites “Escalating Public Frenzy Against Him” In Refusal To Hand Docs To Senate
- Barry Jenkins On ‘The Underground Railroad’ And The Power Of “No” – Deadline Disruptors