Chris Brancato has been tapped as executive producer/showrunner on the final eight-episode season of USA’s Law & Order: Criminal Intent. Brancato became available after Fox’s Terra Nova, on which he had been consulting, recently released most of its writers. On CI, Brancato succeeds Walon Green, who served as the showrunner on Season 9. After lengthy negotiations, USA in September closed a deal with Wolf Films for a 10th and final season of Dick Wolf’s crime drama that will be headlined by original stars Vincent D’Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe who left the show in a cast shakeup following Season 8. For the past 13 years until last July, Brancato was partnered with Bert Salke in Brancato/Salke.
Chris Brancato To Run 'Law & Order: CI'
What's Hot on Deadline
FX Orders Ryan Murphy Anthology Series 'Feud', Jessica Lange & Susan Sarandon To Star In First Installment: Crawford v Davis
X Japan Docu 'We Are X' Picked Up By Mongrel International; Simon West Attached To Helm 'War Wolf' - Cannes
20th Century Fox Taps BOOM! Superhero Tale 'Irredeemable'; Adam McKay Helms, Tommy Wirkola Scripting
Latest TV News
- James Tupper & Anne Heche To Topline Post-Apocalyptic Series ‘Aftermath’
- Jeff Zucker Talks Up Video Network Great Big Story As CNN’s Phone Home: Newfront
- Katie Couric Joins Lifetime’s Flint Water Crisis Movie As Executive Producer
- MTV Taps Jacqueline Parkes As Head Of Marketing, Eli Lehrer To Run MTV2
- Adam Bernstein To Direct ‘The Mist’ On Spike
- Nikki Toscano Inks Overall Deal With 20th Century Fox TV, Joins ’24: Legacy’