Chris Brancato has been tapped as executive producer/showrunner on the final eight-episode season of USA’s Law & Order: Criminal Intent. Brancato became available after Fox’s Terra Nova, on which he had been consulting, recently released most of its writers. On CI, Brancato succeeds Walon Green, who served as the showrunner on Season 9. After lengthy negotiations, USA in September closed a deal with Wolf Films for a 10th and final season of Dick Wolf’s crime drama that will be headlined by original stars Vincent D’Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe who left the show in a cast shakeup following Season 8. For the past 13 years until last July, Brancato was partnered with Bert Salke in Brancato/Salke.
Chris Brancato To Run 'Law & Order: CI'
What's Hot on Deadline
Mark Ruffalo To Star In HBO Limited Drama Series In Works From Derek Cianfrance Based On Wally Lamb Book
Latest TV News
- Keith Levine Exits Dimension For Prexy Post At David Goyer’s Phantom Four
- ‘The Walking Dead’ To Drop Extra 100th Episode Footage On New AMC VR App
- NBC Developing NICU Drama ‘Delivery’ From Kristin Newman & Rob Wright, With Reese Witherspoon Producing
- Bowe Bergdahl: Blumhouse To Produce Documentary About The Search For The Controversial Army Sergeant
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 8 Review: AMC Blockbuster Gets Its Groove Back For 100th Episode
- Showtime Nabs 'Your Honor' Legal Drama From Peter Moffat, Robert & Michelle King and CBS Studios With Series Commitment