Chris Brancato has been tapped as executive producer/showrunner on the final eight-episode season of USA’s Law & Order: Criminal Intent. Brancato became available after Fox’s Terra Nova, on which he had been consulting, recently released most of its writers. On CI, Brancato succeeds Walon Green, who served as the showrunner on Season 9. After lengthy negotiations, USA in September closed a deal with Wolf Films for a 10th and final season of Dick Wolf’s crime drama that will be headlined by original stars Vincent D’Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe who left the show in a cast shakeup following Season 8. For the past 13 years until last July, Brancato was partnered with Bert Salke in Brancato/Salke.
Chris Brancato To Run 'Law & Order: CI'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Somewhere Between’: Devon Sawa Cast In ABC Summer Drama Series
- Donald Trump's Walk Of Fame Star Vandal Gets No Jail Time
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Opener Draws 2.1 Million Multi-Platform HBO Viewers, Lifts ‘Girls’
- Demi Moore Set To Recur On ‘Empire’
- Milo Yiannopoulos Quits Breitbart, Apologizing For Remarks While Blaming Media
- Jason Ritter To Headline ‘The Gospel Of Kevin’ ABC Light Drama Pilot