David Berson has been named EVP, CBS Sports and President of CBS College Sports. He will be involved in all aspects of CBS Sports’ operations and will run the day-to-day operations of CBS College Sports Network, reporting to Sean McManus, President of CBS News and Sports. Berson comes from ESPN where he spent 16 years, most recently as EVP programming planning and strategy, co-running the top sports TV network’s programming department. Steve Herbst, who has served as EVP and General Manager of CBS College Sports Network, will be leaving his post at the end of the year.
CBS Sports Nabs ESPN Veteran To Run College Sports Network
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Revises Its Code of Conduct For #MeToo Era