Andy Cohen, a rare combination of a programming executive who is also a TV/Internet personality, has been promoted to EVP of original programming and development at Bravo. Cohen will continue to oversee the network’s current development and production slate coming out of the East and West Coast reporting to Bravo president Frances Berwick. In addition, he will continue as host and executive producer of Bravo’s late-night weekly talk show Watch What Happens: Live. Cohen also will host the reunion specials and will continue to write Andy’s Blog, on BravoTV.com. Cohen, who started at Bravo in 2005, was most recently SVP.
Bravo Elevates Andy Cohen To EVP
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sarah Silverman To Star In HBO Pilot From 'Secret Diary Of a Call Girl' Creator
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations