Andy Cohen, a rare combination of a programming executive who is also a TV/Internet personality, has been promoted to EVP of original programming and development at Bravo. Cohen will continue to oversee the network’s current development and production slate coming out of the East and West Coast reporting to Bravo president Frances Berwick. In addition, he will continue as host and executive producer of Bravo’s late-night weekly talk show Watch What Happens: Live. Cohen also will host the reunion specials and will continue to write Andy’s Blog, on BravoTV.com. Cohen, who started at Bravo in 2005, was most recently SVP.
Bravo Elevates Andy Cohen To EVP
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M
CNN's Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As "Fantasyland", Glenn Beck Calls Tapper's Town Hall "Grotesque"
'Black Panther' Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; 'Operation Red Sea' Rises In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Showrunner On Tonight’s Death Of Carl, Lauren Cohan’s Future + More ‘Fear…
- CNN’s Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As “Fantasyland”, Glenn Beck Calls Tapper’s Town Hall “Grotesque”…
- Regan Arts Sells Story Of California’s Leading Abortionist For TV Development
- Olympics Ratings Slide To Icy 2018 Low, Slightly Up From Sochi 2014 On Last Night
- Top BBC Presenter Claims Class Pay Gap As Wide As Gender Pay Gap
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted USA’s Olympic Gold Medal Win In Curling Eight Years Ago