EXCLUSIVE: Bill Pullman (Ruthless People, Independence Day) has signed on to star in the upcoming fourth season of Torchwood as a regular. Pullman — who joins series stars John Barrowman, Eve Myles and the just-cast Mekhi Phifer — will play Oswald Jones, a dangerously clever convicted murderer who escapes his lifelong prison sentence on a technicality and quickly becomes a media sensation. Genuinely repentant yet boiling with lust and rage, Oswald gets caught up in a terrifying worldwide crisis. Torchwood’s fourth season will air stateside on Starz in a co-production deal with BBC Worldwide Prods. Pullman’s only major previous primetime gig was on NBC’s 2005 limited series Revelations. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the launch of TVLine.com, a new TV-centric website from MMC.
Bill Pullman Joins 'Torchwood' as Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Thanksgiving Box Office +12% Over 2014, Boosted By 'Mockingjay 2', 'Good Dinosaur' & 'Creed' - Sunday AM Final Update
Latest TV News
- ‘The Fosters’ Renewed For Season 4 By ABC Family
- Charlie Sheen: Winning For ‘Today’ Show
- Nigel Lythgoe To Return For ‘American Idol’ Finale As ‘SYTYCD’ Fate In Limbo
- ‘Star Wars Rebels’ Renewed For Season 3 At Disney XD
- Peter Jackson Directing An Episode Of ‘Doctor Who’?
- Jimmy Fallon Logs Biggest Demo Margin To Date Over Stephen Colbert