EXCLUSIVE: Bill Pullman (Ruthless People, Independence Day) has signed on to star in the upcoming fourth season of Torchwood as a regular. Pullman — who joins series stars John Barrowman, Eve Myles and the just-cast Mekhi Phifer — will play Oswald Jones, a dangerously clever convicted murderer who escapes his lifelong prison sentence on a technicality and quickly becomes a media sensation. Genuinely repentant yet boiling with lust and rage, Oswald gets caught up in a terrifying worldwide crisis. Torchwood’s fourth season will air stateside on Starz in a co-production deal with BBC Worldwide Prods. Pullman’s only major previous primetime gig was on NBC’s 2005 limited series Revelations. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the launch of TVLine.com, a new TV-centric website from MMC.
Bill Pullman Joins 'Torchwood' as Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest TV News
- Filming On TNT Unscripted Series ‘Who Rules The World’ Suspended As Producers Sever Ties With Morgan Spurlock
- Liz Mahoney, Megan Moss Pachon, Bryna Rifkin & Heidi Lopata Form New PR Shingle Narrative
- ‘Watergate’ Limited Series From George Clooney & Matt Charman In Works At Netflix
- Beware: How Global One Management's Questionable Practices Entangled Politicians, Child Actors And The Homeless
- Margot Robbie’s LuckyChap Banner Inks First-Look Deal With Warner Bros. TV, Sets Female Wall Street Drama At NBC
- AT&T, Justice Department Settlement Talks Over Time Warner Deal Fail