EXCLUSIVE: Bill Pullman (Ruthless People, Independence Day) has signed on to star in the upcoming fourth season of Torchwood as a regular. Pullman — who joins series stars John Barrowman, Eve Myles and the just-cast Mekhi Phifer — will play Oswald Jones, a dangerously clever convicted murderer who escapes his lifelong prison sentence on a technicality and quickly becomes a media sensation. Genuinely repentant yet boiling with lust and rage, Oswald gets caught up in a terrifying worldwide crisis. Torchwood’s fourth season will air stateside on Starz in a co-production deal with BBC Worldwide Prods. Pullman’s only major previous primetime gig was on NBC’s 2005 limited series Revelations. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the launch of TVLine.com, a new TV-centric website from MMC.
Bill Pullman Joins 'Torchwood' as Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- As Disney Junior Turns 5, Nancy Kanter Talks Boys Vs. Girls, Disney Synergies, Multi-Platform Challenges, Kids TV Future
- ‘The Simpsons’ Nancy Cartwright Launches Production Banner Spotted Cow With First Projects In Place – Berlin
- ‘Vinyl’s Terence Winter Talks Mick Jagger, Season 2 Plans, Olivia Wilde & Scorsese
- Colin Woodell Joins John Ridley’s ABC Pilot ‘Presence’
- Democratic Debates Rebound On PBS/CNN Simulcast, Scoring 8.03M Viewers
- Andrea Martin To Star In Tracey Wigfield NBC Pilot, Kimrie Lewis-Davis Also Cast