EXCLUSIVE: Bill Pullman (Ruthless People, Independence Day) has signed on to star in the upcoming fourth season of Torchwood as a regular. Pullman — who joins series stars John Barrowman, Eve Myles and the just-cast Mekhi Phifer — will play Oswald Jones, a dangerously clever convicted murderer who escapes his lifelong prison sentence on a technicality and quickly becomes a media sensation. Genuinely repentant yet boiling with lust and rage, Oswald gets caught up in a terrifying worldwide crisis. Torchwood’s fourth season will air stateside on Starz in a co-production deal with BBC Worldwide Prods. Pullman’s only major previous primetime gig was on NBC’s 2005 limited series Revelations. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the launch of TVLine.com, a new TV-centric website from MMC.
Bill Pullman Joins 'Torchwood' as Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report