EXCLUSIVE: Bill Pullman (Ruthless People, Independence Day) has signed on to star in the upcoming fourth season of Torchwood as a regular. Pullman — who joins series stars John Barrowman, Eve Myles and the just-cast Mekhi Phifer — will play Oswald Jones, a dangerously clever convicted murderer who escapes his lifelong prison sentence on a technicality and quickly becomes a media sensation. Genuinely repentant yet boiling with lust and rage, Oswald gets caught up in a terrifying worldwide crisis. Torchwood’s fourth season will air stateside on Starz in a co-production deal with BBC Worldwide Prods. Pullman’s only major previous primetime gig was on NBC’s 2005 limited series Revelations. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the launch of TVLine.com, a new TV-centric website from MMC.
Bill Pullman Joins 'Torchwood' as Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Monday AM Update
'Rogue One' Rises To $980M Global; 'Passengers' Takes Over Offshore No. 1 - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump’s Next Sit-Down Interview: ‘Fox & Friends’
- ‘Taboo’ Premiere Draws 3.4M Viewers In L+3 For FX
- ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Expected To Return For Season 14 In Summer
- Glory Daze: Springsteen Cover Band Latest To Pull Out Of Trump Inauguration Event
- Steelers Win On NBC Is Most-Watched & Highest Rated Game Ever In First Two NFL Playoff Rounds
- Monica Crowley Bows Out Of Trump Administration Role As Plagiarism Reports Swirl