EXCLUSIVE: Bill Pullman (Ruthless People, Independence Day) has signed on to star in the upcoming fourth season of Torchwood as a regular. Pullman — who joins series stars John Barrowman, Eve Myles and the just-cast Mekhi Phifer — will play Oswald Jones, a dangerously clever convicted murderer who escapes his lifelong prison sentence on a technicality and quickly becomes a media sensation. Genuinely repentant yet boiling with lust and rage, Oswald gets caught up in a terrifying worldwide crisis. Torchwood’s fourth season will air stateside on Starz in a co-production deal with BBC Worldwide Prods. Pullman’s only major previous primetime gig was on NBC’s 2005 limited series Revelations. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the launch of TVLine.com, a new TV-centric website from MMC.
Bill Pullman Joins 'Torchwood' as Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- ‘Red Oaks’ Appropriately Channels The ’80s In Faux TV Promo
- Donald Trump’s Debate 3 Performance Outstrips Cubs Game To Win Social Race
- ABC Buys Friends Comedy From ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Co-EP Christina Lee
- Louis C.K., Tracy Morgan & Ryan Reynolds Join ‘Conan’s First New York Week Since 2011
- Obamageddon The Final Ride: POTUS Now In L.A For ‘Kimmel’ & Last Fundraisers
- Why Does Time Warner Want To Sell To AT&T, And What Will It Mean For Media?