Two and out: A&E has pulled the plug on the docu-reality series The Hasselhoffs after two episodes. The series, which followed the former America’s Got Talent judge as he helps his daughters break into the entertainment business, drew a paltry 718,000 viewers for its premiere and dropped to 505,000 viewers in the second episode.
A&E Pulls 'The Hasselhoffs' After 2 Episodes
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest TV News
- Ousted Weinstein Company COO David Glasser To File $85M Lawsuit Against Board Members, Alleging He Has Been Made A Scapegoat
- ‘Scandal: Michael O’Neill Set To Recur On Final Season Of ABC Drama
- ABC’s ‘World News Tonight’ Wins Olympics Week In Total Viewers; ‘NBC Nightly News’ Dominates Demo
- Lindsey Vonn’s Bronze Aids Olympics Ratings Rise From 2014, Slides From Last Week
- Lindsey Vonn Takes Bronze, Gives Tearful Interview For Grandfather & Country
- Channel 4 Chief Executive Alex Mahon To Keynote Mip Formats