Two and out: A&E has pulled the plug on the docu-reality series The Hasselhoffs after two episodes. The series, which followed the former America’s Got Talent judge as he helps his daughters break into the entertainment business, drew a paltry 718,000 viewers for its premiere and dropped to 505,000 viewers in the second episode.
A&E Pulls 'The Hasselhoffs' After 2 Episodes
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'