EXCLUSIVE: After an exhaustive search, 24 grad Warren Kole has been tapped to star alongside Michael Ealy in USA Network’s buddy cop dramedy Common Law. Kole’s casting lifts the cast contingency on the project, which centers on polar opposite LAPD homicide detectives Wes Mitchell (Kole) and Travis Marks (Ealy). The duo’s nonstop bickering and acrimony prompts their captain to send them to couples counseling. CBS TV Studios and Jon Turteltaub’s Junction Entertainment are producing with Cormac & Marianne Wibberley and Turteltaub executive producing. In addition to 24, where he played duplicitous secret service agent Brian Gedge in the show’s seventh season, Kole also recurred on the short-lived Fox drama Mental. In other cable pilot castings, Kadeem Hardison rounds out the cast of TBS’ Brain Trust. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'24' Alum Warren Kole To Star In USA Pilot 'Common Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Spinoff 'The Perfectionists' Starring Sasha Pieterse & Janel Parrish Gets Freeform Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel: Graham-Cassidy Bill Almost Certainly Dead After “Emotional Weekend”
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump, Like NFL Protest, Has ‘Everything To Do With Race’
- Jordan Klepper Bows Before “Glistening Slab Of Texas Truth” Alex Jones In ‘The Opposition’ Launch
- Bill O’Reilly Set To Return To Fox News As Guest On ‘Hannity’
- ‘The X-Files’ Stars Gillian Anderson And David Duchovny Take A Knee While On Set
- Donald Trump Finally Tweets About Puerto Rico: “Broken Infrastructure, Massive Debt”