EXCLUSIVE: After an exhaustive search, 24 grad Warren Kole has been tapped to star alongside Michael Ealy in USA Network’s buddy cop dramedy Common Law. Kole’s casting lifts the cast contingency on the project, which centers on polar opposite LAPD homicide detectives Wes Mitchell (Kole) and Travis Marks (Ealy). The duo’s nonstop bickering and acrimony prompts their captain to send them to couples counseling. CBS TV Studios and Jon Turteltaub’s Junction Entertainment are producing with Cormac & Marianne Wibberley and Turteltaub executive producing. In addition to 24, where he played duplicitous secret service agent Brian Gedge in the show’s seventh season, Kole also recurred on the short-lived Fox drama Mental. In other cable pilot castings, Kadeem Hardison rounds out the cast of TBS’ Brain Trust. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'24' Alum Warren Kole To Star In USA Pilot 'Common Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins - Full List
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
Latest TV News
- Trevor Noah Loves Anthony Scaramucci Since He Set Fire To Reince Priebus And Steve Bannon
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Gets Poster & New Promo
- Anthony Scaramucci Threatens To Fire Entire White House Comms Staff In Wild Interview, Then Regrets It – Update
- Ike Barinholtz On “Emotional” Phone Call With Mindy Kaling That Led To His Neck Injury Being Written Into ‘Mindy Project…
- Samuel L. Jackson To Star In ‘Old Man’ Drama Series From Jon Steinberg, Warren Littlefield & Fox 21…
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Cancels TCA Panel For Stuntman’s Funeral