EXCLUSIVE: After an exhaustive search, 24 grad Warren Kole has been tapped to star alongside Michael Ealy in USA Network’s buddy cop dramedy Common Law. Kole’s casting lifts the cast contingency on the project, which centers on polar opposite LAPD homicide detectives Wes Mitchell (Kole) and Travis Marks (Ealy). The duo’s nonstop bickering and acrimony prompts their captain to send them to couples counseling. CBS TV Studios and Jon Turteltaub’s Junction Entertainment are producing with Cormac & Marianne Wibberley and Turteltaub executive producing. In addition to 24, where he played duplicitous secret service agent Brian Gedge in the show’s seventh season, Kole also recurred on the short-lived Fox drama Mental. In other cable pilot castings, Kadeem Hardison rounds out the cast of TBS’ Brain Trust. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'24' Alum Warren Kole To Star In USA Pilot 'Common Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
ABC Orders Drama Pilots 'The Good Doctor' & 'Doomsday' From David Shore, Daniel Dae Kim & Carol Mendesohn
Latest TV News
- ‘Meet The Press’ Scores Biggest Crowd In Eight Years With Kellyanne Conway “Alternative…
- ABC Says Sorry For Wrong Nominees Info On Oscar Site
- Jimmy Kimmel Uses Donald Trump’s Alternative Facts To Set Studio Audience Record
- Ewan McGregor Scraps UK Talk Show Visit Over Piers Morgan Women’s March Barbs
- ‘Top Chef’ Renewed For Season 15 By Bravo
- Amazon Scraps ‘Highston’ Comedy Series From Bob Nelson & Sacha Baron Cohen