WME capped a strong week of signings by landing Dianna Agron, the Glee star who was among the small list of actresses considered to play Peter Parker’s love interest in Spider-Man. Agron, who was repped by Gersh, stars with Alex Pettyfer in the DJ Caruso-directed I Am Number Four, the DreamWorks pic which Disney will release February 18. WME has recently signed Christopher Columbus, Nancy Meyers and Charlie Kaufman.
WME Signs 'Glee' Star Dianna Agron
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Fleming Jr
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Variety Claims Exclusive On Day-Old Deadline Scoop On Sony's 'The Interview'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount
- Gore Verbinski On Cancellation Of North Korea-Based Steve Carell Film
- Aaron Sorkin On Free Speech As Casualty In 'The Interview' Cancellation