WME capped a strong week of signings by landing Dianna Agron, the Glee star who was among the small list of actresses considered to play Peter Parker’s love interest in Spider-Man. Agron, who was repped by Gersh, stars with Alex Pettyfer in the DJ Caruso-directed I Am Number Four, the DreamWorks pic which Disney will release February 18. WME has recently signed Christopher Columbus, Nancy Meyers and Charlie Kaufman.
WME Signs 'Glee' Star Dianna Agron
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
'This Is Us' Casting Director Discusses Reason Why New York Talents Are Being Discovered Later In Their Careers
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring