WME capped a strong week of signings by landing Dianna Agron, the Glee star who was among the small list of actresses considered to play Peter Parker’s love interest in Spider-Man. Agron, who was repped by Gersh, stars with Alex Pettyfer in the DJ Caruso-directed I Am Number Four, the DreamWorks pic which Disney will release February 18. WME has recently signed Christopher Columbus, Nancy Meyers and Charlie Kaufman.
WME Signs 'Glee' Star Dianna Agron
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘The Outsider’ Trailer: Jared Leto Fights The Current In New Netflix Film
- Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir & Terry Gannon To Host Olympics Closing Ceremony
- eOne Teams With Vicky Jones & Phoebe Waller-Bridge On Romantic Comedy Thriller Series ‘Run’
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- Electric Ray Developing UK Version Of CTV’s ‘The Launch’ After Distribution Deal with Sony…
- Olympics Commentator Goes Wild After Kikkan Randall And Jessie Diggins Win Cross-Country Gold