The zombie craze continues. I think we can safely say that The Walking Dead‘s first season finale next week will do gangbuster ratings. The penultimate fifth episode of the AMC zombie drama last night drew 5.6 million viewers, a series high, besting the series’ monster premiere that averaged 5.3 million. In adults 18-49, the series, which has already been renewed for Season 2, attracted 3.7 million viewers, also a record.
'Walking Dead' Hits Another Ratings High
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- WGA Contract Talks Coming Down To Wire
- Amazon Near Pickups Of Comedy Pilots From Michael Patrick King, George Saunders & Diarra Kilpatrick
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Casts Raney Branch; Falk Hentschel Joins ‘The Alienist’
- Justice Department Settles Suit Over DirecTV’s Effort To Keep Dodgers Games Dark – Update
- Final Member Of Movie & Music Counterfeiting Ring Sentenced To Prison