The zombie craze continues. I think we can safely say that The Walking Dead‘s first season finale next week will do gangbuster ratings. The penultimate fifth episode of the AMC zombie drama last night drew 5.6 million viewers, a series high, besting the series’ monster premiere that averaged 5.3 million. In adults 18-49, the series, which has already been renewed for Season 2, attracted 3.7 million viewers, also a record.
'Walking Dead' Hits Another Ratings High
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates