On the heels of NBC’s sophomore comedy Community hitting a season high last week, the network has ordered 2 additional episodes of the Sony TV-produced comedy starring Joel McHale, bringing the total season order to 24. Last Thursday, the Halloween-themed episode of Community averaged a 2.4 rating in 18-49 and 5.6 million viewers overall.
Two More Episodes Of 'Community' At NBC
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Mistresses' Renewed For Third Season
- MTV Picks Up Mystery Comedy Pilot Directed By Zach Braff
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' On West Coast
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'