The U.S. version of Simon Cowell’s reality smash The X Factor won’t premiere for another 10 months, but Fox is already launching its promotional campaign. Next: The Statue of Liberty morphing into Cowell?
TV TEASER: Simon Cowell's U.S. 'X Factor'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘NBC Nightly News’ Takes Total Viewers In Final Week Of Controversial Melded Stats
- BBC Unveils New Stephen Poliakoff Drama ‘Close To The Enemy’ With All-Star Cast
- Discovery Says It Will Drive Velocity Overseas And Boost EuroSport Online
- Hockey Comedy 'Benders' From Apostle Gets IFC Series Order
- All3Media Confirms Acquisition Of Sam Mendes’ Neal Street Productions
- Michelle Phan Pushes Beyond YouTube With Endemol Beyond Online-Video Network