EXCLUSIVE: After more than three decades, former Mary Tyler Moore Show sparring partners Mary Tyler Moore and Betty White are about to go another round. Moore has been tapped to guest star in the Jan. 19 second-season premiere of White’s TV Land sitcom Hot in Cleveland. Details on Moore’s role are being kept under wraps, but a Cleveland source hints that she will be involved in the story line that saw White’s caretaker character Elka get arrested in the season 1 finale. (Maybe she’ll be the judge presiding over her case?) This will mark the first time the comedy legends have appeared on screen together in 33 years. Cleveland — which averaged a record-shattering 4.7 million cume total viewers in its first season — was renewed in July for a 20-episode second season. Stay tuned for details about Ausiello’s new TV-centric website, set to launch in early 2011.
Mary Tyler Moore and Betty White Reunite For 'Hot In Cleveland'
What's Hot on Deadline
Veteran ‘Criminal Minds’, Comedies 'Life In Pieces' & ‘Kevin Can Wait’ Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
'The Equalizer 2' Trailer: Denzel Washington Returns As Justice-Seeker In Antoine Fuqua Action Thriller
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel: ‘Scandal’ Marks First Time Show Ended Because World Jumped The Shark
- ‘Scandal,’ Washington D.C.’s OTHER Fever Dream, Comes To An End
- ‘Scandal’ Family of Actors, Writers, Producers React To Series Finale
- NFL 2018 Schedule Is Out: Check Out The Primetime Games, Thanksgiving & More
- Stuntman Injured By SUV Driven By Tom Sizemore On ‘Shooter’ Set Settles Lawsuit
- Why Antonio Banderas Was Reluctant To Portray Iconic Painter For ‘Genius: Picasso’ — Tribeca Studio