EXCLUSIVE: After more than three decades, former Mary Tyler Moore Show sparring partners Mary Tyler Moore and Betty White are about to go another round. Moore has been tapped to guest star in the Jan. 19 second-season premiere of White’s TV Land sitcom Hot in Cleveland. Details on Moore’s role are being kept under wraps, but a Cleveland source hints that she will be involved in the story line that saw White’s caretaker character Elka get arrested in the season 1 finale. (Maybe she’ll be the judge presiding over her case?) This will mark the first time the comedy legends have appeared on screen together in 33 years. Cleveland — which averaged a record-shattering 4.7 million cume total viewers in its first season — was renewed in July for a 20-episode second season. Stay tuned for details about Ausiello’s new TV-centric website, set to launch in early 2011.
Mary Tyler Moore and Betty White Reunite For 'Hot In Cleveland'
What's Hot on Deadline
'La La', Diversity, Meryl, Mel & Lots Of Worthy Movies Overshadow Academy's Weird Oscar Nomination Announcement
Latest TV News
- White House Issues Statement In Wake Of ‘SNL’ Writer Tweet, Urging People To Leave Barron Trump Alone
- Netflix Reboots ‘Queer Eye For the Straight Guy’ For New Season
- ‘Quantico’ Ticks Up Behind Resurgent ‘The Bachelor’, ‘Man With a Plan’ Ratings Grow More, ‘Celebrity Apprentice…
- CBS’ Affiliation Renewal Deal With Meredith Adds Digital To The Mix
- X-Men Marvel Drama Gets Fox Pilot Order
- White House: Donald Trump Continues To Believe 3-5 Million Votes Cast Illegally In Election He Won