EXCLUSIVE: After more than three decades, former Mary Tyler Moore Show sparring partners Mary Tyler Moore and Betty White are about to go another round. Moore has been tapped to guest star in the Jan. 19 second-season premiere of White’s TV Land sitcom Hot in Cleveland. Details on Moore’s role are being kept under wraps, but a Cleveland source hints that she will be involved in the story line that saw White’s caretaker character Elka get arrested in the season 1 finale. (Maybe she’ll be the judge presiding over her case?) This will mark the first time the comedy legends have appeared on screen together in 33 years. Cleveland — which averaged a record-shattering 4.7 million cume total viewers in its first season — was renewed in July for a 20-episode second season. Stay tuned for details about Ausiello’s new TV-centric website, set to launch in early 2011.
Mary Tyler Moore and Betty White Reunite For 'Hot In Cleveland'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert’s Live Election Night Special: ‘Who’s Going To Clean Up This Sh*t?’ Trailer
- Suspect In Destruction Of Donald Trump’s Walk Of Fame Star “Happy To Go To Trial”
- Michael Massee Dies: Actor Involved In Tragic ‘The Crow’ Accident Was 61
- Most Watched World Series Game 1 In 7 Years; Most Shows Held Up Well Against It
- Howard Davies Dies: Acclaimed British Theater Director Was 71
- Fox Comedy ‘The Mick’ Gets NFL-Boosted Debut, Premiere Date, Extended Trailer