EXCLUSIVE: TV Land is opening its second pilot pickup season with a cast-contingent order to Ex Men, a multi-camera sitcom from former Frasier executive producer Mark Reisman. The project revolves around 3 divorced guys who live in an apartment building where their landlord is their young and sexy female divorce attorney. Reisman, who wrote Ex Men and will executive produce it, created and executive produced the series Quintuplets on Fox and In-Laws on NBC. Ex Men is expected to be the first of several pilots at TV Land, which entered the original scripted arena a year ago with its first two pilots ever, Hot in Cleveland and Retired at 35. Both were eventually picked up to series, and Cleveland launched in the summer as the highest-rated comedy series on cable. The sitcom starring Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves, Wendie Malick and Betty White, returns with 20 new original episodes on Jan. 19. A premiere date for Retired at 35 is expected to be announced shortly.
TV Land Greenlights Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- AT&T Plans More DirecTV-Wireless Phone Bundles To Fight Churn
- Playground Options David Enrich’s Financial Exposé ‘The Spider Network’ For Series Development
- Fox Network Buys Erica Oyama Family Comedy From Kapital Entertainment
- Faith Hill & Scripps Partner On Lifestyle Talk Show Set For Fall Debut; Kellie Pickler Co-Hosts
- After 1-Day Strike, IATSE Wins Contract With NBC’s ‘Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge’
- NBC’s Robert Greenblatt On The Importance Of Leaving A Digital Footprint – NAB Show