EXCLUSIVE: TV Land is opening its second pilot pickup season with a cast-contingent order to Ex Men, a multi-camera sitcom from former Frasier executive producer Mark Reisman. The project revolves around 3 divorced guys who live in an apartment building where their landlord is their young and sexy female divorce attorney. Reisman, who wrote Ex Men and will executive produce it, created and executive produced the series Quintuplets on Fox and In-Laws on NBC. Ex Men is expected to be the first of several pilots at TV Land, which entered the original scripted arena a year ago with its first two pilots ever, Hot in Cleveland and Retired at 35. Both were eventually picked up to series, and Cleveland launched in the summer as the highest-rated comedy series on cable. The sitcom starring Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves, Wendie Malick and Betty White, returns with 20 new original episodes on Jan. 19. A premiere date for Retired at 35 is expected to be announced shortly.
TV Land Greenlights Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
Latest TV News
- Harry Connick Jr. Talk Show Renewed For Season 2
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Extended Trailer: “The Gloves Are Off Now” – You Betcha
- Pilot Season 2017: Network Ownership & In-Season Stacking Rights Cast Shadow
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Notches Another Series High As It Nears April 2 Finale
- Miles Teller To Star In Nicolas Winding Refn’s Amazon Series ‘Too Old To Die Young’
- WGA Members Still Paying For Last Strike