EXCLUSIVE: TV Land is opening its second pilot pickup season with a cast-contingent order to Ex Men, a multi-camera sitcom from former Frasier executive producer Mark Reisman. The project revolves around 3 divorced guys who live in an apartment building where their landlord is their young and sexy female divorce attorney. Reisman, who wrote Ex Men and will executive produce it, created and executive produced the series Quintuplets on Fox and In-Laws on NBC. Ex Men is expected to be the first of several pilots at TV Land, which entered the original scripted arena a year ago with its first two pilots ever, Hot in Cleveland and Retired at 35. Both were eventually picked up to series, and Cleveland launched in the summer as the highest-rated comedy series on cable. The sitcom starring Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves, Wendie Malick and Betty White, returns with 20 new original episodes on Jan. 19. A premiere date for Retired at 35 is expected to be announced shortly.
TV Land Greenlights Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book