TV Guide Network has greenlit its first original reality docu-soap, The Nail Files, created and executive produced by Jersey Shore co-creator/executive producer Sally Ann Salsano through her 495 Prods. The Nail Files stars Katie Cazorla, a 32-year-old budding entrepreneur who juggles owning and operating Hollywood’s fast growing celebrity-filled nail salon, The Painted Nail, and her relationship with 52-year-old Grammy-winning music producer Walter Afanasieff. “The producers of Jersey Shore have once again come up with a highly entertaining, non-scripted series capturing the fascinating lives of colorful individuals, this time against the backdrop of Hollywood,” said TV Guide’s EVP Diane Robina. Added Salsano, “I love working with entertaining, raw, everyday people with some sass and a point of view.”
TV Guide Picks Up Docu Soap From Sally Ann Salsano
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate