TruTV has renewed docu reality series Hardcore Pawn for a second season with an eight-episode order. In August, the Zodiak USA-produced show launched to TruTV’s biggest series premiere ratings ever: 2.1 million viewers and more than 1 million adults 18-49. Hardcore Pawn goes behind the scenes at Detroit’s American Jewelry and Loan and centers on owner Les Gold and his staff, including his son Seth. “This summer, TruTV viewers fell in love with Hardcore Pawn,” said TruTV’s GM Marc Juris. The second season of the show will “still be very much about the Gold family,” said Zodiak USA’s Natalka Znak, who executive produces the series with Claire O’Donohoe, Mike Gamson and Richard Dominick. “The show has really found its feet: it’s funny and lively and action-packed.”
TruTV Renews 'Hardcore Pawn' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
After Protests, Mandy Patinkin Drops Plan To Take Over Lead In Broadway's 'Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet Of 1812'
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- Patti Deutsch Dies: ‘Laugh-In’ And ‘Match Game’ Regular & Veteran Voice Actor Was 73
- Kathy Griffin Says She’s Been “Cleared” In Federal Probe Of Her Severed Trump Head Photo
- ‘Outlander’ Keeps Cast And Viewers On Their Time-Traveling Toes In Season 3 – TCA
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Sues Ex-Manager Over “Sham” Contract & Commissions
- ‘Manhunt: Unabomber’ Review: Sam Worthington & Paul Bettany Are Riveting
- ‘Howards End’ EP On How Starz Period Drama Is Relevant Today – TCA