TruTV has renewed docu reality series Hardcore Pawn for a second season with an eight-episode order. In August, the Zodiak USA-produced show launched to TruTV’s biggest series premiere ratings ever: 2.1 million viewers and more than 1 million adults 18-49. Hardcore Pawn goes behind the scenes at Detroit’s American Jewelry and Loan and centers on owner Les Gold and his staff, including his son Seth. “This summer, TruTV viewers fell in love with Hardcore Pawn,” said TruTV’s GM Marc Juris. The second season of the show will “still be very much about the Gold family,” said Zodiak USA’s Natalka Znak, who executive produces the series with Claire O’Donohoe, Mike Gamson and Richard Dominick. “The show has really found its feet: it’s funny and lively and action-packed.”
TruTV Renews 'Hardcore Pawn' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'