Tom Hanks was a frequent guest on Conan O’Brien’s late night shows on NBC and also appeared on Conan’s final Tonight Show,. Tonight, he experienced some second-hand Splash experience on Conan’s new TBS show. (Recall that mermaid he starred in?) Here are the opening jokes from Conan’s monologue, both about his new network. “That’s right — the whitest man in show business is back — on the second blackest channel on TV…. You know what’s great? Now that we’re on the air, TBS can finally stop running promos for our show. Unfortunately, that leaves an 18-hour hole in their schedule.”
Tom Hanks Makes Big Splash On 'Conan'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Cristela' Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens 'Possible Goodbye' Letter To Fans, Addresses Show's Potential End & Legacy
Latest TV News
- ‘Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…