Tom Hanks was a frequent guest on Conan O’Brien’s late night shows on NBC and also appeared on Conan’s final Tonight Show,. Tonight, he experienced some second-hand Splash experience on Conan’s new TBS show. (Recall that mermaid he starred in?) Here are the opening jokes from Conan’s monologue, both about his new network. “That’s right — the whitest man in show business is back — on the second blackest channel on TV…. You know what’s great? Now that we’re on the air, TBS can finally stop running promos for our show. Unfortunately, that leaves an 18-hour hole in their schedule.”
Tom Hanks Makes Big Splash On 'Conan'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Names Darrell Hammond As New Announcer
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star