Fox Broadcasting has promoted within, naming 15-year Fox ad sales veteran Toby Byrne as the company’s new president of sales. Byrne, who currently serves as SVP of Eastern Sales, will take over the top post on January 1 when Fox’s longtime head of sales Jon Nesvig is set to retire.
Toby Byrne Named Head Of Sales For Fox
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips
- CBS Buys Adaptation Of British Comedy 'Friday Night Dinner' As Put Pilot