Fox Broadcasting has promoted within, naming 15-year Fox ad sales veteran Toby Byrne as the company’s new president of sales. Byrne, who currently serves as SVP of Eastern Sales, will take over the top post on January 1 when Fox’s longtime head of sales Jon Nesvig is set to retire.
Toby Byrne Named Head Of Sales For Fox
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over