HBO has yet to make a decision whether it will pick up comedy pilot Tilda to series but it has put in place a team in case it does. Six Feet Under alum Alan Poul has come on board as an executive producer. Writers Alexa Junge and John Hoffman have also been brought in as executive producers and to work with co-creator/executive producer Bill Condon on conceptualizing the potential series. Condon directed the pilot for Tilda from a script he co-wrote with Cynthia Mort. Tilda stars Diane Keaton as a powerful and reclusive Hollywood blogger (not unlike Nikki Finke) and boasts an A-list cast including Ellen Page and Jason Patric. The pilot was shot in June but the show has had a rocky production and post-production run marred by creative differences.
Three Join HBO's 'Tilda' As Exec Producers
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- AT&T Plans More DirecTV-Wireless Phone Bundles To Fight Churn
- Playground Options David Enrich’s Financial Exposé ‘The Spider Network’ For Series Development
- Fox Network Buys Erica Oyama Family Comedy From Kapital Entertainment
- Faith Hill & Scripps Partner On Lifestyle Talk Show Set For Fall Debut; Kellie Pickler Co-Hosts
- After 1-Day Strike, IATSE Wins Contract With NBC’s ‘Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge’
- NBC’s Robert Greenblatt On The Importance Of Leaving A Digital Footprint – NAB Show