Distribution has been set for The Perfect Age of Rock N’ Roll, the drama directed by Scott Rosenbaum that stars Kevin Zegers, Jason Ritter, Taryn Manning and Peter Fonda. Red Hawk Films will release theatrically next year, and Entertainment One has acquired home video, TV, VOD and digital rights to a film that has played the festival circuit. Zegers plays a rock star who achieved fame and fortune on his first album, helped largely by songs written by his childhood friend and collaborator who bailed out on a second album that flopped. Desperate his career is over, the rocker heads home to rekindle the relationship with his former partner, and they find themselves on a road trip down Route 66, rediscovering their rock roots. Pic was produced by Scott Rosenbaum and Joseph White and Submarine’s Josh Braun brokered the distribution deal with Vicki Cherkas. Media 8’s selling international rights at AFM. Here’s the trailer:
'The Perfect Age Of Rock 'n Roll' Finds Distribution
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Fleming Jr
- Hot Red Band Trailer: 'Nightcrawler'
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Sebastian Stan Joins 'The Martian' And 'Ricki And The Flash'
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Lands On 'The Martian'