Distribution has been set for The Perfect Age of Rock N’ Roll, the drama directed by Scott Rosenbaum that stars Kevin Zegers, Jason Ritter, Taryn Manning and Peter Fonda. Red Hawk Films will release theatrically next year, and Entertainment One has acquired home video, TV, VOD and digital rights to a film that has played the festival circuit. Zegers plays a rock star who achieved fame and fortune on his first album, helped largely by songs written by his childhood friend and collaborator who bailed out on a second album that flopped. Desperate his career is over, the rocker heads home to rekindle the relationship with his former partner, and they find themselves on a road trip down Route 66, rediscovering their rock roots. Pic was produced by Scott Rosenbaum and Joseph White and Submarine’s Josh Braun brokered the distribution deal with Vicki Cherkas. Media 8’s selling international rights at AFM. Here’s the trailer:
'The Perfect Age Of Rock 'n Roll' Finds Distribution
What's Hot on Deadline
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest Film News
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Gets Going With $31M; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ At Milestones – Intl…
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency