Distribution has been set for The Perfect Age of Rock N’ Roll, the drama directed by Scott Rosenbaum that stars Kevin Zegers, Jason Ritter, Taryn Manning and Peter Fonda. Red Hawk Films will release theatrically next year, and Entertainment One has acquired home video, TV, VOD and digital rights to a film that has played the festival circuit. Zegers plays a rock star who achieved fame and fortune on his first album, helped largely by songs written by his childhood friend and collaborator who bailed out on a second album that flopped. Desperate his career is over, the rocker heads home to rekindle the relationship with his former partner, and they find themselves on a road trip down Route 66, rediscovering their rock roots. Pic was produced by Scott Rosenbaum and Joseph White and Submarine’s Josh Braun brokered the distribution deal with Vicki Cherkas. Media 8’s selling international rights at AFM. Here’s the trailer:
'The Perfect Age Of Rock 'n Roll' Finds Distribution
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Let's Be Cops' Helmer Luke Greenfield Closes Fox Deal For Next Pic
- Liam Neeson Sweet On Harlan Coben's 'Tell No One'
- Ridley Scott, Giannina Facio Acquire Faith-Based 'Embraced By The Light'
- RatPac Entertainment Sets Paul Neinstein To Be COO
- Toronto: 'The Dead Lands' Acquired By Magnet In NA Rights Deal
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Katey Sagal Mothers Vinny Pazienza In Fight Pic 'Bleed For This'