Distribution has been set for The Perfect Age of Rock N’ Roll, the drama directed by Scott Rosenbaum that stars Kevin Zegers, Jason Ritter, Taryn Manning and Peter Fonda. Red Hawk Films will release theatrically next year, and Entertainment One has acquired home video, TV, VOD and digital rights to a film that has played the festival circuit. Zegers plays a rock star who achieved fame and fortune on his first album, helped largely by songs written by his childhood friend and collaborator who bailed out on a second album that flopped. Desperate his career is over, the rocker heads home to rekindle the relationship with his former partner, and they find themselves on a road trip down Route 66, rediscovering their rock roots. Pic was produced by Scott Rosenbaum and Joseph White and Submarine’s Josh Braun brokered the distribution deal with Vicki Cherkas. Media 8’s selling international rights at AFM. Here’s the trailer:
'The Perfect Age Of Rock 'n Roll' Finds Distribution
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount