USA Network’s Burn Notice and A&E’s The Glades already have a lot in common – the same Florida locale and blue-sky feel, the same light tone and quirky characters led by a handsome leading man and the same producing studio, Fox TV Studios. Now the two shows also share a tagline. The upcoming season of Burn Notice has been being promoted with the slogan: Sunny with a Chance of Espionage, not to be confused with The Glades’ tagline for its first season, Sunny with a Chance of Homicide. It is sunny in Florida… UPDATE: After discovering the coincidence, USA took down the “sunny” Burn Notice ads, which had only run online.
Sunny With A Chance Of… Same Tagline?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Dramas ‘Deja Vu’ & ‘The Invaders’ Produced By Mandeville
- ‘Imaginary Friend’ Live Action-CGI Comedy From ‘The Goldbergs’ Duo & Top Disney Animator Gets ABC…
- New Tax Credits Boost Filming In L.A. In Q3
- Hulu And Viacom Renew And Expand Streaming Programming Deal
- ‘Barney’ & ‘Angelina Ballerina’ Back In Business; ‘No Offence’ Drama Sells To France…
- Kevin Pereira To Host Celebrity Series ‘Super Into’ For TruTV