USA Network’s Burn Notice and A&E’s The Glades already have a lot in common – the same Florida locale and blue-sky feel, the same light tone and quirky characters led by a handsome leading man and the same producing studio, Fox TV Studios. Now the two shows also share a tagline. The upcoming season of Burn Notice has been being promoted with the slogan: Sunny with a Chance of Espionage, not to be confused with The Glades’ tagline for its first season, Sunny with a Chance of Homicide. It is sunny in Florida… UPDATE: After discovering the coincidence, USA took down the “sunny” Burn Notice ads, which had only run online.
Sunny With A Chance Of… Same Tagline?
What's Hot on Deadline
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
'Alice' Sees $65M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.6M; 'X-Men' Cumes $186M - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- Annabella Sciorra & Aaron Poole Sign With Abrams Artists Agency; Pantheon Inks Donovan W. Carter, Eva Marcille
- ‘SYTYCD’ & ‘Mistresses’ Off To Slow Start On Memorial Day Against Ratings Record-Breaking NBA Game 7, ‘Roots…
- Netflix Orders 1980s Female Wrestling Comedy Series ‘GLOW’ From Jenji Kohan
- Skyler Gisondo Cast In ‘Santa Clarita Diet’ Netflix Comedy Series
- ‘Top 30’ News Series Set For June Premiere On Fox TV Stations
- Michael Dann Dies: Longtime CBS Programming Chief Was 94