USA Network’s Burn Notice and A&E’s The Glades already have a lot in common – the same Florida locale and blue-sky feel, the same light tone and quirky characters led by a handsome leading man and the same producing studio, Fox TV Studios. Now the two shows also share a tagline. The upcoming season of Burn Notice has been being promoted with the slogan: Sunny with a Chance of Espionage, not to be confused with The Glades’ tagline for its first season, Sunny with a Chance of Homicide. It is sunny in Florida… UPDATE: After discovering the coincidence, USA took down the “sunny” Burn Notice ads, which had only run online.
Sunny With A Chance Of… Same Tagline?
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate