USA Network’s Burn Notice and A&E’s The Glades already have a lot in common – the same Florida locale and blue-sky feel, the same light tone and quirky characters led by a handsome leading man and the same producing studio, Fox TV Studios. Now the two shows also share a tagline. The upcoming season of Burn Notice has been being promoted with the slogan: Sunny with a Chance of Espionage, not to be confused with The Glades’ tagline for its first season, Sunny with a Chance of Homicide. It is sunny in Florida… UPDATE: After discovering the coincidence, USA took down the “sunny” Burn Notice ads, which had only run online.
Sunny With A Chance Of… Same Tagline?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Being Evel' Producer Johnny Knoxville At Sundance: Daredevil Tales And The Price Of Pushing The Envelope
Sarah Jones' Parents Unveil New "Safety For Sarah" PSA, Tell Sundance "Never Again, Never Forget" - Video
More From Andreeva
- Tyler James Williams Cast In ‘Criminal Minds’ Spinoff
- ‘Code Black’ Medical Drama From Michael Seitzman, Divorced-Dad Comedy Get CBS Pilot Orders
- ‘Togetherness’ Renewed For Season 2 By HBO
- Brianna Brown Returns To ‘Devious Maids’ As Series Regular
- Trio Exit Circle Of Confusion To Form New Management/Production Company
- eOne Television CEO John Morayniss Inks New Long-Term Contract