USA Network’s Burn Notice and A&E’s The Glades already have a lot in common – the same Florida locale and blue-sky feel, the same light tone and quirky characters led by a handsome leading man and the same producing studio, Fox TV Studios. Now the two shows also share a tagline. The upcoming season of Burn Notice has been being promoted with the slogan: Sunny with a Chance of Espionage, not to be confused with The Glades’ tagline for its first season, Sunny with a Chance of Homicide. It is sunny in Florida… UPDATE: After discovering the coincidence, USA took down the “sunny” Burn Notice ads, which had only run online.
Sunny With A Chance Of… Same Tagline?
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee Vs. The Guys On Late Night, Plus: The Coming Tony Awards Wars? – Gerard & Roth
- ‘Little People’ Animated Musical Comedy Series To Premiere On Sprout
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani