USA Network’s Burn Notice and A&E’s The Glades already have a lot in common – the same Florida locale and blue-sky feel, the same light tone and quirky characters led by a handsome leading man and the same producing studio, Fox TV Studios. Now the two shows also share a tagline. The upcoming season of Burn Notice has been being promoted with the slogan: Sunny with a Chance of Espionage, not to be confused with The Glades’ tagline for its first season, Sunny with a Chance of Homicide. It is sunny in Florida… UPDATE: After discovering the coincidence, USA took down the “sunny” Burn Notice ads, which had only run online.
Sunny With A Chance Of… Same Tagline?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Latest TV News
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Notches Another Series High As It Nears April 2 Finale
- Miles Teller To Star In Nicolas Winding Refn’s Amazon Series ‘Too Old To Die Young’
- WGA Members Still Paying For Last Strike
- ‘Westworld’: Louis Herthum Upped To Series Regular For Season 2 On HBO
- ‘True Detective’: David Milch In Talks To Join Nic Pizzolatto For Potential Season 3 On HBO
- ‘Dance Moms’ Host Abby Lee Miller Says She’s Exiting Show As Jail Time Looms