USA Network’s Burn Notice and A&E’s The Glades already have a lot in common – the same Florida locale and blue-sky feel, the same light tone and quirky characters led by a handsome leading man and the same producing studio, Fox TV Studios. Now the two shows also share a tagline. The upcoming season of Burn Notice has been being promoted with the slogan: Sunny with a Chance of Espionage, not to be confused with The Glades’ tagline for its first season, Sunny with a Chance of Homicide. It is sunny in Florida… UPDATE: After discovering the coincidence, USA took down the “sunny” Burn Notice ads, which had only run online.
Sunny With A Chance Of… Same Tagline?
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox News Reveals "Smoking Gun" That They're Spying On Andrea Tantaros, Claims Ex-Host's Lawyer Amidst Sanctions Move By Newser
Advertisers Exit Sean Hannity FNC Show As He Continues Peddling Seth Rich Murder Story On Other Platforms
Latest TV News
- ‘Empire’ EP On Tonight’s Fiery Finale, Next Season’s Reset & Not Mentioning Trump
- Baz Luhrmann Reflects On ‘The Get Down’ Cancellation: “I'll See You On the Other-Side”
- Baz Luhrmann’s ‘The Get Down’ Canceled By Netflix After One Season
- Fox’s ‘Star’ Ups Miss Lawrence To Series Regular For Season 2
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Creator Ava DuVernay On Finding A Place To Breathe – The Contenders Emmys Video
- Jerry Perenchio Dies: Hollywood Dealmaker & Former Univision CEO Was 86