Spike TV has greenlighted Most Lethal, a new unscripted series that should be a suitable companion to the channel’s popular Deadliest Warrior reality series. In Most Lethal, 12 real-life warriors from the top tiers of special operation forces faceoff in a grueling competition to determine who is the fiercest and winner of the “Most Lethal” title. The 10-episode, an authentic look at the covert world, is produced by GRB Entertainment for a summer 2011 premiere on Spike.
Spike TV Picks Up 'Most Lethal' Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Latest TV News
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies: Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser & MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski’s Father…
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?