Spike TV has greenlighted Most Lethal, a new unscripted series that should be a suitable companion to the channel’s popular Deadliest Warrior reality series. In Most Lethal, 12 real-life warriors from the top tiers of special operation forces faceoff in a grueling competition to determine who is the fiercest and winner of the “Most Lethal” title. The 10-episode, an authentic look at the covert world, is produced by GRB Entertainment for a summer 2011 premiere on Spike.
Spike TV Picks Up 'Most Lethal' Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Sets Code of Conduct
- Lea Thompson To Co-Star In Fox Comedy Pilot ‘Our People’ From Lee Daniels
- ‘Fam’ CBS Comedy Pilot Casts Odessa Adlon; Dennis Andres Joins ABC’s ‘Greatest American Hero’
- Olympics Draws 16.4M Total Viewers, Lowest Weeknight Result Of 2018 – Update